ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 5

4th screen-print...

Here I have added the 60-ECA to the M5 screen so that you can see the significance of having a "TREND" indication and now I want you to look specifically at the 07h15 entry marked with the Blue triangle.

The price bounced off the 60-ECA and you had an early entry!

Second M5 screen-print...

In the second screen-print, I changed the 2 ECAs to dotted lines and added the SSL-oscillator originally developed by Kalenzo, but changed into this brilliant indicator by an equally brilliant Mladen. Thank you for this added value, Mladen!

All my friend Gerhard did was to make it into a CA-version and the results are exceptional, to say the least.

So effectively, the SSL_channel now replaces the 2 single ECAs on my charts. See for yourselves. (phuleaseeeeeeeeeeeee let there just be ONE question as to whether these indicators "repaint" and I will haunt you! Such questions have become infra dig to say the least!)

3rd M5 screen-print...

Just to show you how versatile the SSL_indicator is, there is also a BAR-version available in a separate window and the beauty about that is, that you pull it into the Oscillator that you view mostly (in my case the CCi-5/28) and all you do is to adjust the Fixed Minimum (it is ticked already, but set @ 10) to -600 in my case, depending the size of your screen.

So here you will see the Bar-version at the bottom of the screen and check the crossing of the SSL on the candles as it is marked for your convenience @ 07h15.

Thanks Valeo for this great lesson.

Indicators already loaded and forward testing will start on Monday. BTW how do you get the 8 and 28 CAs to stay as dotted lines?Mine shift to thick solid ones when I tun the MT4 on.

ma_i-CA Lines

ssotiro:
Thanks Valeo for this great lesson. Indicators already loaded and forward testing will start on Monday. BTW how do you get the 8 and 28 CAs to stay as dotted lines?Mine shift to thick solid ones when I tun the MT4 on.

Under the "Colors" tab change the "Width" to 1 and "Style" to 4

I do that, but when I turn it off and back on, or if I switch TFs, it comes back to width "2" and a solid line.

ssotiro:
I do that, but when I turn it off and back on, or if I switch TFs, it comes back to width "2" and a solid line.

Change Lines 22 and 36 to 1 in stead of the default 2 in the programme it self and that would solve your problem.

Best wishes.

Driver for Yannis' DoubleCCIWoody...

Sorry guys, I forgot to upload the "driver" for the indicator, but it has now been done. My sincerest apologies.

Wishing you an excellent week.

CCI Now Working

I dropped the new file in the indicator's folder and now the CCI in working fine.

Thanks for this

Reason: