ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 3

The Daily chart...

Fortunately the date stamps validate my charts but in future they will hopefully be loaded in time.

ADDED THE ZIPPED-FILE

Files:

Weekly - Daily Template added..

I have loaded a zipped file containing all the necessary indicators and Template for the Weekly; Daily and H4 TFs in #POST 3.

There is no need to have these 3 separate so just switch between TFs. For the Newbies, when you switch to a new TF, just reload the Template otherwise you will not have all the lines, etc. Should you make any changes, just save that TF in the Daily_Template irrespective of you working on the Weekly, etc.

Best wishes for a great weekend of studies.

valeo

hello valeo could i kindly ask for the 5-TF template and screen to see how it looks.I`m re-reading all Xo-REviced thread and i found out that i really do not use your method as you but still have great success.Thanks in advance

Patience

Please be patient, Valeo has some personal family things that he is handling at this time. I will not mention what they are, but will leave that to him should he so desire to talk about it.

Your patience will be rewarded, but give him some time.

He will be back soon.

sorry

Summary pics. A brief history of XO Method from a disciple of ValeoFX.

1) XO method began as 4 timeframe XO method

2) XO dropped in favor of RSI combinations

3) Latest method incorporates evolved oscillators and indicators

I was privileged to interview three traders of stock market, an institutional fund manager for Baring China Fund, a very talented private US stock market trader and an individual Chinese stock market trader. During this piece of work, I also did some research in to Spearman's Rank. I don't know how the indicator works, but here is an excerpt from that particular thesis:

"According to Altman (1991), the Spearman’s Rank correlation coefficient measures the linear relationship between two sets of ranked data – how tightly they are clustered around a straight line." (c) 2006 Suk1000k

On a totally separate note, I ask, what can we learn from my prior post, or at least, what can I learn from it (ie history of XO method). The answer my friend, is blowin' on the wind...

It would appear that we have indicators that have consistently performed and therefore stood the test of time...

= The Woodies CCI and it's patterns plus it's "overheating" signals

= The moving averages on the chart as guides to trend direction, continuation and stop loss/exit

= The Murray Math Lines & the use of PIVOT, R1, R2, R3 and Support 1,2,3 AND MR1, MR2, MR3 and MS1, MS2, MS3 (RD pivotlines indicator or equivalent)

= The use of oscillators of sorts to determine or confirm directional movement or setup, least lagging entry "signals"

Prayers

I hope Valeo comes out good, our prayers are with him.

Valeo.....

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Best wishes.

Pardy

BlueWhale:
I hope Valeo comes out good, our prayers are with him.

I will be away until next Monday...

I am sorry for the delay in discussing the M5 TF, but sadly my Mother passed away and I am not in the correct frame of mind at the moment.

Thank you for the good wishes already posted here in spite of the fact that you did not know the real story.

May you all be blessed and I look forward to seeing you guys again next week.

Best wishes.

Reason: