ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 12

BlueWhale:
I like the RSI and have been using the T3 RSI with good results. What is the difference between the T3 and the Dynamic Zone you have? Thanks

Hi BlueWhale,

I have no idea what the difference is, but if you get the results with the T3 than please don't change. I did not see anything to make me want to change to the T3 unless a newer version is available in which case I am prepared to test it.

Best wishes.

MTF_TEMA on M5...

Here is the same entry but just using the MTF_TEMA set @ M30 and 13-EMA for your kind perusal and comments.

Best wishes.

glad to see you again

hi valeo, glad to see that you are still making good work on this new thread !

i have been away from here for a long period of time ! for my arm was busted in a car accident ! finally, i'm ok now !

it seems there are many more new informations i need to read and learn !

thanks for your great work !

best wishes !

Hello Vaelo,

I just want to thank you for the great posts,im a bit puzzled where to begin with all this information but ill slowly work through this thread.

Once again thanks.

~Jerome

yevell:
hi valeo, glad to see that you are still making good work on this new thread !

i have been away from here for a long period of time ! for my arm was busted in a car accident ! finally, i'm ok now !

it seems there are many more new informations i need to read and learn !

thanks for your great work !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

Sorry to hear about your accident, but I am glad that you are on the mend. Thank you for your kind words. As always, much appreciated.

Best wishes.

Nanook:
Hello Vaelo,

I just want to thank you for the great posts,im a bit puzzled where to begin with all this information but ill slowly work through this thread.

Once again thanks.

~Jerome

Hi Jerome,

I suggest you start at Post 1 of this new Thread and read it maybe twice to get a good feel for what I am doing.

The only area where you may "struggle" unless you are familiar with the CCi-indicator, is the interpretation thereof.

In the very next Post I will show you what a great indicator it is and why we should not trade without it. Also, I have discovered nuances / variations that has opened my eyes to far superior entries and I hope that you will be able to benefit from the next post.

Best wishes.

Thanks for all the great info here.

I am back...

I have been unable to access TSD-Forum for the last 3 weeks, but I am back up again and will be sharing shortly.

Best wishes.

Hello Valeo,

How are you ? I hope you go well

Me too during summer time, i'm slow and cool

Reason: