[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 219

Gross Loss:14.00 fantastic)

Is it ilan?)

TEXX:

Real today. MM rules !!!

Well if that's the way it should be ...)

TEXX:

No, my owls from page 1. the settings are the same, trade, who's stopping you?!
Let's trade) which one? Constantiminus.mq4 (11.00 KB)
DoubleMinus_1.mq4

Then why does everyone seem to trade in the classics...? since raspberries are better here?

TEXX:
It's this one, only it's got the settings I gave you knocked down.
Can you post the set and how better on one pair?) I'll be sure to test it and show you everything... thanks)

Already better from Monday...

Only let the EA run at night. Switch it on after the close of the American session and switch it off before the opening of the Asian session. Perpetual flat! Profits are small? But the risks are much less.

TEXX:

An EA is not a money-making machine. It's just a tool in trading and when you use it correctly

You will then start to earn a small but steady amount of money with this tool.

I understand it)

extern int     MMType=1; // Тип ММ: 0-Lots, 1-как было в 1.2, 2-мартингейл (коэффициент LotExponent)
extern bool    UseClose=false; // закрытие по убытку PipStep. рекомендутся false
extern bool    UseAdd=true; // переоткрытие с новым лотом. лот для переоткрытия считается по LotExponent независимо от MMType рекомендутся = true
extern double  LotExponent = 1.667; // умножение лотов в серии по экспоненте для вывода в безубыток. первый лот 0.1, серия: 0.16, 0.26, 0.43 ...
extern double  slip = 3; // допустимое проскальзывание цены в пипсах
extern double  Lots = 0.01; // теперь можно и микролоты 0.01 при этом если стоит 0.1 то следующий лот в серии будет 0.16
extern double  LotsDigits=2; // 2 - микролоты 0.01, 1 - мини лоты 0.1, 0 - нормальные лоты 1.0
extern double  TakeProfit = 10; // Уровень прибыли в пипсаз от цены открытия.
double  Stoploss = 500; // эти три параметра не работают
double  TrailStart = 10;
double  TrailStop = 10;
extern double  PipStep = 30; // растоянию в пипсах убытка на котором открываеться следующий ордер колена.
extern int     MaxTrades = 10;
extern bool    UseEquityStop = false;
extern double  TotalEquityRisk = 20; //loss as a percentage of equity
extern bool    UseTrailingStop = false;
extern bool    UseTimeOut = false;
extern double  MaxTradeOpenHours = 48;
I have similar parameters and mm too) I'm not very good at code)

TEXX:

I don't have a set, my parameters are set on the basis of the previous month's experience (I'll keep the November ones until the 10th).

The tester is certainly a good thing, but again, owls have flexible settings, and if I have to trade buy today, and only sell the next day, I will be trading buy and sell at the same time (it all depends on the day after that),

tomorrow only sell and may be the day after tomorrow I will trade buy and sell simultaneously (all depends on

the market situation) then how will I get these parameters in the tester? You cannot. Everything depends on the market. You can get into

into a trade, and the EA may correct this position if you have the

The Expert Advisor may correct this position if the option of supporting other traders' orders is enabled. There are a lot of nuances in this case. But first of all, we have to choose the right initial lot!

I think this is the basis for successful trading.

Yeah really...tired just if I'm dumb don't be offended)

So I've got it all worked out for me ) I just have to wait for the tranche and then we'll go
Reason: