ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 2

Awesome!

Valeo your charts are a great contribution to technical analysis and we're all lucky you share them!

Big Joe:
AH i found one into one of my laptops. Don't know if it's what you want Valeo, honestly i begin to get lost

Well my friend, it seems as if you do NOT trade the M-15 after all? - You had to go and find it in one of your laptops, so that does not help me much.

Nevertheless, I will post one that I have been working on for a while now and you are aware of it as I sent you the indicator with a request to test it for me.

I will also point out the reasons why I do not trade the M-15 TF and quite frankly, I don't see too many traders adopting the M-15.

Thanks for posting anyway.

M-15 attempt...

For those of you who want to look at the M-15 TF, I have been testing this for the last 6 months and I am even more convinced now that I will NOT trade from it.

The first indicator is the Chimp2 in MTF and over it, is the H1-Spearmen in broken Blue-lines. An excellent indicator built by my friend Gerhard.

Second indicator is an MACD indicator set @ 15,16,15 to smooth it out - you may want to try anything shorter like 9,11,9 but I have find this setting to work for me.

Bottom is my favourite CCi-5/20 without which I do NOT trade ever.

Just study the set-up and you will see that one could actually use the M15 as confirmation for direction quite adequately especially when you start looking at divergence on the MACD, which it clearly showed this morning. BUT be warned divergence is a 50/50 success rate, so don't hang your hat on it. Some other indicator needs to confirm the divergence first.

Any comment will be appreciated even if you don't trade this TF.

Best wishes.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Well my friend, it seems as if you do NOT trade the M-15 after all? - You had to go and find it in one of your laptops, so that does not help me much.

Nevertheless, I will post one that I have been working on for a while now and you are aware of it as I sent you the indicator with a request to test it for me.

I will also point out the reasons why I do not trade the M-15 TF and quite frankly, I don't see too many traders adopting the M-15.

Thanks for posting anyway.

I said on the first page on this thread, I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTERS. So i keep always one laptop secure. I always trade the 15 minute.

Please read your thread !

And if you don't give me the last setup, i wonder how i can help you ? That's not my fault. I don't know what you have in your head, that's not me the master.

If i disappoint you, i'm sorry, but i can do nothing ! I didn't know i could posted pics of your latest chimp, you know i don't post pictures of a new indicator if i have not the OK of the author. Understand me !

Big Joe:
I said on the first page on this thread, I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTERS. So i keep always one laptop secure. I always trade the 15 minute.

Please read your thread !

And if you don't give me the last setup, i wonder how i can help you ? That's not my fault. I don't know what you have in your head, that's not me the master.

If i disappoint you, i'm sorry, but i can do nothing ! I didn't know i could posted pics of your latest chimp, you know i don't post pictures of a new indicator if i have not the OK of the author. Understand me !

My humblest apologies, BigJoe. All I wanted is the M-15 TF that YOU trade, nothing more nothing less. When I read your comments, it clearly stated.....AH i found one into one of my laptops.

Don't know if it's what you want valeo, honestly i begin to get lost

I read it that you do not trade my method and therefore had to "go and find it in one of your laptops" which tells me that it is not a CURRENT TF that you use every day.

Maybe it is the language thing and if it is, I apologise.

You don't have to show the new indicator I sent you, all I wanted is your current TF that you use and I really don't know how to explain it better to you.

Any way, no hard feelings, but your comments are what I need as to whether it is good, bad or indifferent.

Best wishes.

No worries Valeo.

It is my chart set up i use every days.

I concentrate mostly on the cci.

Files:

Thanks Valeo

Thanks Valeo. That is some effort in posting all of those charts!! I'm still without internet - technical problems on the line I'm told - so unable to do anything. Just using an emergency mobile broadband dongle.

I've read thru the charts more than once. I think what would help if you could post the indicators and templates, so that I could create those charts, and watch them real time ( once my internet is back on again, of course). The templates will ensure that all the input settings are correct. i do have a few q's on how you deal with conflicting tf's and indis. I shall ask those once I have experienced the charts real time.

Again, I know it takes a long time to get together the indicators, but whenever you have a moment, please.

In the meantime, there are a couple of indicators I'm especially interested in and I'll pm you about them.

Again, many thanks.

Pardy

Big Joe:
No worries Valeo.

It is my chart set up i use every days.

I concentrate mostly on the cci.

Big Joe what period is that CCI you use?

Poocher:
Big Joe what period is that CCI you use?

Not for me to reply to questions posed to BigJoe, but if you look in the top left hand corner of his indicator, you will see what it is.

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Not for me to reply to questions posed to BigJoe, but if you look in the top left hand corner of his indicator, you will see what it is. Best wishes.

You can answer if you want Valeo

I use 40 for trend cci

25 for entry cci

5 for turbocci

You see to makes my graphs clear, i use only trend cci (when the cci crosses 0)

Reason: