ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 10

Oops

And.. could he make it so when we get a chimp cross alert it tells us which pair, ie Chimp crossing below MA on Gbp/Usd. ?

If possible..greatly appreciated!

Brian

GF

Yannis...

Guys I am sorry to have to tell you that Yannis was in a car accident last Friday and ended up in Hospital. He is however doing well enough to be back at home and we wish him a speedy recovery.

I am in daily contact with him to see how he is doing and I will report back if he is NOT doing well.

Yannis my friend, we wish you God's richest blessings and pray for a speedy recovery to full and perfect health.

Yannis

Absolutely.. sending best wishes for a speedy recovery

and much good fortune.

Hoping you feel better and are recovered and well

soon Yannis.

All the best

Brian

GF

ValeoFX:
Guys I am sorry to have to tell you that Yannis was in a car accident last Friday and ended up in Hospital. He is however doing well enough to be back at home and we wish him a speedy recovery.

I am in daily contact with him to see how he is doing and I will report back if he is NOT doing well.

Yannis my friend, we wish you God's richest blessings and pray for a speedy recovery to full and perfect health.

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your support, fortunately it was nothing too serious.

Requests duly noted, I should be able to post the updates tomorrow.

Take care

Yannis

Ah Yannis, hopefully you go well.

So we see all here the necessity of buying good and BIG recent cars.

Because when we have enough wealth, the SAFETY is FIRST.

Take care

Hi Yannis,

Good to know that you are OK. Wish you only safe journeys in the future!

Regards

Pardy

The new Chimp indicator is ready.

A new parameter named "Max.Limit.Level" has been added which defines both the upper and lower limits for the crosses to occur. Use a positive number, the EA will take care of the lower negative level.

If set to 0, the upper and lower limits will be ignored.

If set to any value above 0, then the EA will signal long crosses occurring below that limit and short crosses when the occur above -limit.

I also took the liberty to code the indicator's levels directly from the settings instead of been hard coded, so they reflect the indicator's settings.

Yannis

Good Work

Hi Yannis,

really good work!

Exactly what i needed for Chimp.

Thank You

beppi

Yeah Yannis

Glad to hear you are ok.. thank you for this great addition!!!

Brian

GF

Yannis:
The new Chimp indicator is ready.

A new parameter named "Max.Limit.Level" has been added which defines both the upper and lower limits for the crosses to occur. Use a positive number, the EA will take care of the lower negative level.

If set to 0, the upper and lower limits will be ignored.

If set to any value above 0, then the EA will signal long crosses occurring below that limit and short crosses when the occur above -limit.

I also took the liberty to code the indicator's levels directly from the settings instead of been hard coded, so they reflect the indicator's settings.

Yannis

Yannis and Valeo..

One more special request... on your great Double woodie cci version you did Yannis, can you add the feature that when either alert is used, ie

trend and/or entry cci alert, we get a pop up alert telling which pair?

Standard mt4 pop up would be great, just saying trend or entry cci

alert on x pair at x time. I would appreciate it..and useful

when you have a few pairs on looking for different alerts.

If you are able... appreciate it!!

Brian

Reason: