not an honest programmer - page 8

wenay >> :

silence is golden.

I just got here.

Well then keep quiet instead of saying: for the month of March "molet" wrote about 100programs to order...

BARS >> :

Shut up then, instead of saying: for the month of March, "Molet" wrote about 100programs to order...

But that's true, I have his ICQ from the time he logged in here .... And in March, he offered to write for me because he was slammed.

wenay писал(а) >>

but that's right, I've had his Facebook account since he logged on here.... And in March, he offered to write for me because he was swamped.

Know overworked. Now he's resting (somewhere in hospital).

I had two months' rest in hospital too. I lost contact with a guy who paid me 2,000 p. in advance, his name is Vasily. I have an MT4 analogue ready to use, the quotes can be taken from anything. I have made an mercury trade for MT and Quick. I have to add your indicator, but my docks are missing.

wenay писал(а) >>

but that's true, I've had his Facebook account since he logged on here.... And in March he offered to write on demand as he was behind on his work...

if that's how he writes like he wrote me, he's been in the hospital for a long time...

I have not understood what he wrote and how it works, I cannot even test it, there is no settings.

If you know him, talk to him, let him show up and fix the situation.

Not so long ago, the same customer wrote: "I want this and that, who can"? I pestered him for $2,000, and he said "I've found cheaper, a great programmer will write it for a sausage".

So the same customer, the same "programmer" wrote.

And now this molot:

------------------------------------------------------

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/16706

"The indicator of price movement direction".

31.10.2008 19:15

I have an idea. But I do not like to write indicators. :-( Help!

"strong programmer", he doesn't even know Russian very well.

P.S.

"...a month's worth of "molot" wrote about 100programs to order..."

You must be really hungry. One "program" - a litre of milk, another - a piece of sausage, a third - a piece of cheese, etc.

"okalo" - it's obvious that he is just as literate (or maybe about himself).

Or on the other hand:

four2one >> :

Not so long ago, the same customer wrote: "I want this and that, who can"? I pestered him for $2,000, and he said, "I've found cheaper, a great programmer will write it for a sausage".

Well, the same customer, the same "programmer" wrote.

And now this molot:

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/16706

"The indicator of price movement direction".

31.10.2008 19:15

I have an idea. But I do not like to write indicators. :-( Help!

"strong programmer", he doesn't even know Russian very well.

P.S.

"...a month of "molot" wrote about 100programs to order..."

You must be really hungry. One "program" - a litre of milk, another - a piece of sausage, a third - a piece of cheese, etc.

"okalo" - it's obvious that he is just as literate (or maybe about himself).

Or on the other hand:

Toka it does not change anything, missing 5 quid left, the guy where I do not know (in asse it is not) other contacts I have no, that I have a bunch of TK, true (I can lay them out here) and you completely forget that a person tend to learn!

Xupypr >> :

One only has to look at the code of his published indicators to see what kind of programmer he is :)

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/molet

+1

Had a look at the code. It's funny :)

Of course, it would be funny if it were not so sad.

Let's talk and forget about it, and after a while someone else will face the same problem and maybe molet or another "great" programmer. :((

wenay писал(а) >>

Toka it does not change anything, the loss of 5 quid left, Molet where I do not know (in asia it is not) other contacts I have no, that I have a bunch of TOR sketched, true (I can lay them out here) and you forget that one has to learn!

And excuse me, didn't you and Mr. MOLET open a mega-super-secret forum where you tried to scam everybody like suckers?

Probably not you, and probably not with Mr. MOLET, it just seemed... I am in no way claiming anything.

Come on, 2 people from near abroad, want to eat, and then the crisis hit, a sin not to take advantage of suckers ...

And in general, for some reason it is extremely nice that here's so razzled topikstarter :) will be his science. He'd better spend 5 quid on it: http://www.labirint-shop.ru/books/90856/

Reason: