Please fix this indicator or EA - page 176

mladen:

That depends on the code in the include file (not included in the code you posted)

In any case : change the ending times for the zone or line to extend it to the future (if that is what you need to do)

Thank you Mladen,

attached is the mqh file, can you tell me how to stop it blinking if i turn it into an indicator?

thank you

PG 

p.s I cannot find  ending times ? 

Files:

pgtips:

Thank you Mladen,

attached is the mqh file, can you tell me how to stop it blinking if i turn it into an indicator?

thank you

PG 

p.s I cannot find  ending times ? 

Line 143 of the include file

You have Time[bars-1] and Time[0] in the parameters for the ObjectCreate() function when creating the rectangle

This indicator signals when stochs has crossed above a lower level and below an upper level.

Would someone be able to add the signals in the opposite direction please? That is when stochs crosses below the lower level and above the upper level.

Many thanks.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

This indicator signals when stochs has crossed above a lower level and below an upper level.

Would someone be able to add the signals in the opposite direction please? That is when stochs crosses below the lower level and above the upper level.

Many thanks.

TEAMTRADER

Try it out

mladen:

Line 143 of the include file

You have Time[bars-1] and Time[0] in the parameters for the ObjectCreate() function when creating the rectangle

Hi Mladen,

I underdstand the concept of what I am trying to do but cannot execute it, I have tried many variations of this but I cannot get it right.

if (ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0,Time[Bars-1], price_boundary[0],Time[0], price_boundary[1])) 

with +2*period or any other combinations I am missing the fundamental of this. 

timeN=0,       // time of the N-th anchor point

double        priceN=0  

The first anchor points are fine but it doesn't extend no matter what other variables I use, I am a bit lost, what variable for infinte extension (ray)?

thanks you

PG 

*edit, its a bit crude but I cheated by setting line width to 5 , my 'zones were only 5 either side anyway so it solved the problem without solving it. Thank you again. PG 

pgtips:

Hi Mladen,

I underdstand the concept of what I am trying to do but cannot execute it, I have tried many variations of this but I cannot get it right.

if (ObjectCreate(name, OBJ_RECTANGLE, 0,Time[Bars-1], price_boundary[0],Time[0], price_boundary[1])) 

with +2*period or any other combinations I am missing the fundamental of this. 

timeN=0,       // time of the N-th anchor point

double        priceN=0  

The first anchor points are fine but it doesn't extend no matter what other variables I use, I am a bit lost, what variable for infinte extension (ray)?

thanks you

PG 

*edit, its a bit crude but I cheated by setting line width to 5 , my 'zones were only 5 either side anyway so it solved the problem without solving it. Thank you again. PG 

PG

Where you have Time[0], replace it with, for example, Time[0]+_Period*60*100 and the zone should be extended 100 bars in the future

mladen:

PG

Where you have Time[0], replace it with, for example, Time[0]+_Period*60*100 and the zone should be extended 100 bars in the future

thank you Mladen, I tried that but its not playing ball, maybe its due to DE30 chart, not normal currency.

Hi @mladen,

Would you please (maybe some code improves) update this ea for latest mt4 build 988?

By the way, which indicator is it needed for working? 

PS: Dear @mladen,

I find it and attached other version "volatility_quality_expert_advisor_1.1" 

What are their differences? Which version do you recommend? 

Thank you very much... 

hai mladen  and all

this indicator repaint or non repaint pls tell me... and explain

thanks in advance  

ganelva:

hai mladen  and all

this indicator repaint or non repaint pls tell me... and explain

thanks in advance  

As far as I know braintrend indicator does not repaint but please check that in runtime

Also check these threads :

Reason: