Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 16

Hedgin policy

Hello

I am following your signal I apreciate very much and olso I apreciate your comments.

Could you confirm me that your signals are following the new no hedge policy in the US ?

Thank again

Robert

yes, absolutely no hedge ! my broker is IFX, which is under FXSolutions, an American company !

best wishes !

rnhlm:
Hello

I am following your signal I apreciate very much and olso I apreciate your comments.

Could you confirm me that your signals are following the new no hedge policy in the US ?

Thank again

Robert

another good day so far!

I have orders AU UJ long so far. Thanks a million Yevell!

great job well done and thanks for helping the little guy, and those of us that have been struggling to make any money in Forex!

Love ya forex buddy!!!

ut2

not so good, i should long EU @ 1.3890 and long EJ @ 132.41, and also re-entry AU @ 0.7879, and some other entries !

just because i do not know about you guys' balance and leverage ! i'm afraid if i open too many orders, you guys would receive a margin call at once !

I hope you everyone could post here and tell me your leverage, and tell me that you totally know how i trade ! but only few of you post here !

i should say it once again: i trade on 8 pairs, so, please pay much more attention to your balance and leverage !

you need know, 8 paris could give us many many pips when we win, but also, it would give us a big drawdown !

if we want to win together, we should know each much more !

by the way, the trade on USD CAD is a little pitty, a good entry ,but touch the SL !

enjoy trading !

ut2DaMax:
I have orders AU UJ long so far. Thanks a million Yevell!

great job well done and thanks for helping the little guy, and those of us that have been struggling to make any money in Forex!

Love ya sir!!!

ut2

Hi Yevell

I could have taken more trades as I just use smallest lots now, so if you have more trades on a day like today just send them our way. I think most would agree with this.

we are on track again after yesterday......thanks so very much!

ut2

hi

with yesterday errors, i have 1930 $ and lot multiplier is 0.4 cause it allow your RAS close orders parts, today i have set this multiplier on demo and it's ok now. for example 0.5*0.4=0.2 you can close half or 1/5 it's ok, 0.25*0.4=0.1 the same, that's ok now, tomorrow I plan to work with a real account, my trading conditions of the broker same as at you, is it normal for safe trading with multiplier 0.4? if i do 0.2 system won't close orders parts шn certain cases.

About long-term orders eventually we can close them, simply let to us know that you expected big a DD, after all you the guru in forex

Thanks to you for your trading,

Hi yevell,

Christoph here. Today I received your trade signals fine, but there seems to be a problem with the stoploss/takeprofit signals. There was no stoploss at none of the trades, and I received several error messages:

2009.06.23 16:41:53 Rentasignal GBPUSD,H1: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

I received many of these errors. Thought I would ask you first before writing to support (maybe I'm not the first one who reported this problem?)

Thank you,

Christoph

hi guys, do you remember what i said on monday ? i would long GU before it

break 1.58, and long AU before it break 0.768 !

and the fact is, i'm right !

it's a little pity that the AU hit SL yesterday !

but i think you all would like yesterday's entry, after placed the orders, we

got some profit in a few candles !

so, i would try to place order like that ! but please remember, I could not win

at every trade, loss is part of trading !

and also, i can not tell you which trade would win, and which would lose, so,

if you want to follow my signal, you must trust me ! and you shoud know

that, when I win, you win, and when I lose, you would lose too !

if you expectd that when i win, you win,but when I lose, you are safe ! that's

impossible !

enjoy trading !

yevell:
in honest, in my system, i have indicators for long term trend, mid-term trend and short term trend ! usually, i use mid-term trend for entry, and use short term trend for re-entry !

so, sometimes, when i have a drawdown, i would first check if i am still following the long term trend, if so, i would hold as much as i can !

but it's for myself !

but for you guys, i'm not sure if you could accept a drawdown of 100-200 pips !

just as the GU trade we took yesterday, i would long the GU before it break 1.58 ! because i have a target that if the GU break the 1.66, it may go to

1.70 ! this is my long term trade plan !

and please understand, trade for myself is much more different with trading with you guys together ! i have many more things to think about !

i need to find a way to make you all feel safe and profitable !

so, please be patience, and first test the signal with demo account !

best wishes !

hi chimuria, your informations are important to me !

then I know what i could do !

thank you very much !

best wishes !

chimuria:
with yesterday errors, i have 1930 $ and lot multiplier is 0.4 cause it allow your RAS close orders parts, today i have set this multiplier on demo and it's ok now. for example 0.5*0.4=0.2 you can close half or 1/5 it's ok, 0.25*0.4=0.1 the same, that's ok now, tomorrow I plan to work with a real account, my trading conditions of the broker same as at you, is it normal for safe trading with multiplier 0.4? if i do 0.2 system won't close orders parts шn certain cases.

About long-term orders eventually we can close them, simply let to us know that you expected big a DD, after all you the guru in forex

Thanks to you for your trading,

hi christoph, it is just because the SL is too close to your entry !

yesterday, i got the same alert on my test MT4 !

you could go following page, and a friend give the way to solve it:

Intraday Trading | Rent a Signal

best wishes !

chk56:
Hi yevell,

Christoph here. Today I received your trade signals fine, but there seems to be a problem with the stoploss/takeprofit signals. There was no stoploss at none of the trades, and I received several error messages:

2009.06.23 16:41:53 Rentasignal GBPUSD,H1: Alert: OrderSend Error: 130 - invalid stops

I received many of these errors. Thought I would ask you first before writing to support (maybe I'm not the first one who reported this problem?)

Thank you,

Christoph
Reason: