Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 19

Thanks for your answer! Maybe what you could do so people will more secure is to trade different lot in different strategy:

0.5 on intraday

0.25-0.3 on mid term

0.1-0.2 on long term

so that each trade will risk around the same amount of $$

thanks for your advice !

i would take this in consideration !

best wishes !

darkangel:
Thanks for your answer! Maybe what you could do so people will more secure is to trade different lot in different strategy:

0.5 on intraday

0.25-0.3 on mid term

0.1-0.2 on long term

so that each trade will risk around the same amount of $$

Yevell thanks for letting me know about version 1.28. Got it installed over the other EA and will see how it does.

I am hoping this version has it right finally so those of us using ECN's and STP can finally trade & orders close without a hitch.I am keeping positive and will see what happens later today yet and tomorrow. And I am sure if this dosn't do it the RAS owners will work it out for us ASAP. I just do not want to go from ECN .... to a dealing desk again. IMO

I tried another RAS signal that trades a lot and already collectivefx closes nicely .... pfg on the other hand did not close the trade. It will be fantastic when this works correctly! And I just cannot wait ................

Thanks Yevell and all!

ut2

mt4 off line

hi guys, yesterday, my MT4 could not connect to the broker ! and I know now, it was a nationwide internet problem !

and about the UJ order, I posted here to ask you to close 0.1 lot , and set the price near entry ! i wonder how many of you saw the post and did just as i said !

and for the internet problem, i only won 3 pip on this order, but i think you would win much more than me !

so, i hope you all go to this thread and check if there is any news from me !

enjoy trading !

Maybe tomorrow will be better for you. I have yet to make a profitable week with any signal provider on RAS and I've tried a few of them. Maybe you can change that.

I read it and closed it.

not a bad day, isn't it ?

we are already in profit now ! especially for someone just folllow my signal from yesterday!

i agree that, until now this week i do not have a good result just as last week i did !

but at least, we also did not lose too much in a bad condition !

I hope i could find some good entry today !

and also, i hope you would enjoy my trading !

best wishes !

Todd:
Maybe tomorrow will be better for you. I have yet to make a profitable week with any signal provider on RAS and I've tried a few of them. Maybe you can change that.

what are you in profit in? Im not in profit on anything at the moment.

in remembrance of the king of pop:

MICHAEL JACKSON

Files:
8.jpg  52 kb

Todd:
what are you in profit in? Im not in profit on anything at the moment.

The running trades are +130 right now.

Reason: