Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 22

lost trade

after reflexion I think that the problem was due to the lot multiplier I changed it

will see on monday

Robert

hello

You know, my problem with a lot multiplier hasn't dared.

It's open and close half in few second and after this RAS couldn't

close some orders,

what sum is necessary for safe trade to follow your signals? 120$ per month i hope it will favourable and safe for us

you could get every information from the first post

Leverage:1:400

lot Balance

1 US$ 20,000-25000

0.5 US$ 10,000-15000

0.1 US$ 2,500-5,000

0.01 US$ 1,000

chimuria:
You know, my problem with a lot multiplier hasn't dared.

It's open and close half in few second and after this RAS couldn't

close some orders,

what sum is necessary for safe trade to follow your signals? 120$ per month i hope it will favourable and safe for us

my set on RAS EA

hi guys, last week, i opened another MT4 to test the RAS EA as a buyer !

and I used the Alpari demo account for this test ! and everything was going on well ! it received my every orders, and just close as i did !

so, first please check that your broker allowed partial closing !

and second please check your RAS setting!

the attachment is my buyer set on RAS ! you could use it, just type your ID and metatrader key in, and set the multiplier as your wish, my set is 1 !

please put the file into following folder: metatrader/experts/presets

Files:
my.set  1 kb

about your settings

If i set lot_multiplier on 1.0 or higher it will be fine, but try it on 0.4 or 0.1 and you will see this problem, your set was 1.0 ....

Ok, i will have a try next monday !

chimuria:
If i set lot_multiplier on 1.0 or higher it will be fine, but try it on 0.4 or 0.1 and you will see this problem, your set was 1.0 ....

why do you want to use VPS for my signal ?

my system is not for scalping !

Generally speaking, my system is a trend follow system !

first, i would confirm that we are in a trend, and then i would find the good entry point !

and the attached pic would show you my entry point ! look at the line in the left, that would be my first entry, the last two lines would be re-entry point !

and you could find that, my entry point is not at the reversal point, but in the middle part of the trend !

so, no VPS ! just keep your PC on ! enough !

best wishes !

ut2DaMax:
Yevell,

..... thanks for the set file .... thanks for the information. As i expected 532 won't work with brokers that will not allow partial closes. pfg is out therefore, but once my live collectivefx is ready I will try it live there. Their Demo was working. FXDD Demo also worked for me. It doesn't matter if I have to pay , and after Indedependance Day will go live ... I plan on being a sub. for a long long time. You are a great trader and I will leave the trading to you. I will close my eyes, keep my PC running properly, and let u trade for me.

____> One question: Do u recommend using a VPS for receiving your signals? If so I will consider getting one.

Thanks Very much for the privilege!

ut2
Files:
13.jpg  138 kb

Yevell,

..... thanks for the set file .... thanks for the information. As i expected 532 won't work with brokers that will not allow partial closes. pfg is out therefore, but once my live collectivefx is ready I will try it live there. Their Demo was working. FXDD Demo also worked for me. It doesn't matter if I have to pay , and after Indedependance Day will go live ... I plan on being a sub. for a long long time. You are a GURU at trading so will leave the trading to you. I will close my eyes, keep my PC running properly, and let u trade for me.

____> One question: Do u recommend using a VPS for receiving your signals? If so I will consider getting one.

Just noticed 1-400:

Also I only have 1-100 leverage and FXDD also only allows 1-200. I may have to keep lot multiplier at 0.10 then too. hmmm

Thanks Very much for the privilege!

ut2

yevell:
hi guys, last week, i opened another MT4 to test the RAS EA as a buyer !

and I used the Alpari demo account for this test ! and everything was going on well ! it received my every orders, and just close as i did !

so, first please check that your broker allowed partial closing !

and second please check your RAS setting!

the attachment is my buyer set on RAS ! you could use it, just type your ID and metatrader key in, and set the multiplier as your wish, my set is 1 !

please put the file into following folder: metatrader/experts/presets

lot_multiplier.... using 0.4 or 0.1 ... instead of 1.0

I will look to see what happens Ref. to the Chimuria post ..... when u try using

lot_multiplier.... on 0.4 or 0.1 ...... this is what I was doing so very interesting what your test on Monday will conclude.

... thanks for the chart ....& info..... was wondering what EMA's or SMA's you are using on 5m. Maybe I can follow along sometimes.

thanks

ut2

attachment is the template for mas !

enjoy it !

ut2DaMax:
I will look to see what happens Ref. to the Chimuria post ..... when u try using

lot_multiplier.... on 0.4 or 0.1 ...... this is what I was doing so very interesting what your test on Monday will conclude.

... thanks for the chart ....& info..... was wondering what EMA's or SMA's you are using on 5m. Maybe I can follow along sometimes.

thanks

ut2
Files:
Reason: