Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 21

Yes this week overall is in profit, which is very good ThX yevell for the hard work!!

details from 11 June

see pic below:

Files:
11.jpg  95 kb

Yevell

Yes and also Farrah Faucett died on the same day as Michael, who had a great struggle with both life and health. I really felt sorry for her ..as she wanted so badly to overcome her cancer! It is too bad she did not know other avenues to try. She as a child used to walk barefoot on scorpions! Tough as nails and never complained. A rare breed indeed! Todays generation has nothing in common to these unique & special people! IMO

May the pips be with us next week! That equity line looks beautiful! And look who's getting us there. Me hoping all works on closes with collectivefx next week. pfg will have to wait. It is always a struggle for me using their platform. pfg has a big problem that it will not allow partial lot closes! 7 I think this is why it misses closes with 532. They really need to change this and allow this, but they say they can't. Others can but they can't. This is my biggest issue with them to trade this signal. IMO

ut2

Again missing trades

Hello yewell

Fisrt stank for theses signals.

To day again I received only 1 trades out of the 7 you issued.

I have to found if the problem come from rent a signal ,my broker IBFX or my Vpc.

Is there other people not receiving all the order ?

Robert

trades not received

Todd:
I see now must be something on my end I guess or the broker.

I have a problem to I dont received all the trades just a few.

My broker is IBFX MINI and yours ?

certainely we need to know from where the problem is coming.

Robert

yesterday, i only made 2 entry, UJ and GU !

and the last trades have been holding since thursday !

could you please post your orders here ? and then i would know which trade you received !

best wishes !

rnhlm:
Hello yewell

Fisrt stank for theses signals.

To day again I received only 1 trades out of the 7 you issued.

I have to found if the problem come from rent a signal ,my broker IBFX or my Vpc.

Is there other people not receiving all the order ?

Robert

update

update on the first post ! please read it carefully !

have a good weekend !

Yevell,

I wish u would have given us an advance ...that u will charge $120.00 for your service. I am still having closing issues with pfg. And also I noticed that collectivefx had a trade that pfg did not. I just wish u would have given us another week free.........I think that would have prepared us all for this, and next week will be slow because of holiday on Sat., so I will just wait. thanks just the same.....

ut2

yevell:
yesterday, i only made 2 entry, UJ and GU !

and the last trades have been holding since thursday !

could you please post your orders here ? and then i would know which trade you received !

best wishes !

You will found attached the details of trades received since june 17

I used lot multiplier for this period (testing)

I change to day the rentasignal EA mine was very old and also on monday I will try directely from my computer (not using VPC)

thanks for your help

Robert

Files:
532.htm  13 kb

120 $

ut2DaMax:
Yevell,

I wish u would have given us an advance ...that u will charge $120.00 for your service. I am still having closing issues with pfg. And also I noticed that collectivefx had a trade that pfg did not. I just wish u would have given us another week free.........I think that would have prepared us all for this, and next week will be slow because of holiday on Sat., so I will just wait. thanks just the same.....

ut2

I m not totally sure but if you are register on this signal free before, you dont have to pay ,it will be free all the time

read specific instruction from newdigital

Robert

Reason: