Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 15

That would be my thinking as well.... yevell has been on a roll. Sometimes less profit might be a good thing in this kind of a twisted mkt...maybe yevell ???

Yevell you trade amazingly well , so I will not second guess your decisions. I am just happy to be a sub, & watch you do your thing day after day! And Thanks!

ut2

thanks for this information ! i use the RAS 1.28 !

my test Mt4 is running well, and i set partial-true, it's Ok !

RomanLX:
RAS have contacted their developers and are reviewing the problem. BTW their speed of response has been fantastic.

I received this from them:

"I think the vendors will try to fix it with new version of RAS EA.

For now - just use partial - false as you do not have any problems with partial = false.

because as I know - this vendor is trading manually and I do not think that he is using partial very often. May be he is not using it.

New version of RAS EA will be announced and I sent all issues to the developers already.

Hope it will be fixed soo with new version or with old version."

And received this just now:

"I just received reply from the developers.

They understood the problem and they made new version of RAS EA with fixing.

They will upload this new version very soon.

So, I hope that this issue will be fixed tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for reporting."

RomanLX:
RAS have contacted their developers and are reviewing the problem. BTW their speed of response has been fantastic.

Hi RomanLX,

Thanks you very much for good words.

You contacted with me. It was my reply.

I am inside this support receiving the tickets first.

But the way - the developers are also reading it and I am re-sending it to them (but you did not see it inside kayako as it use 'forward' option).

Yes, it will be new version very soon (tomorrow or the day after tomorrow).

And all those issues were fixed already (they said it to me like that)

--------

The reason to go to support instead of talking here?

RAS log files contains your Metatrader key. So, it is better to speak in support kayako instead of speaking here on the forum.

But for now - same people on the forum and in support so it can be posted on this section of the forum as well (but not any log files of course).

May be, in the end of 2009 I will not participate in RAS support. But for now - all forum team is participating/volunteering just to help this service. Why? Because most of buyers and sellers - forex tsd members.

So, when I say "go to RAS support" so it means that you will find me inside, or Linuxser. It can be changed in the end of 2009 of course. But for now - it is like that.

New version is ready. It can be uploaded. The developers are making installer (together with Linuxser) and once it will be done - they will upload it to website.

It is what I know for now.

Because when you are posting on the forum about bugs/errors - it is just a talking.

When you go to support in RAS and create the ticket - it is official report from you.

That is why it is difference.

Phenomenal service...well done!

Not sure why i am only getting 2 currency pair signals, the other one AUDUSD is left out??

maybe the price on my chart is very different from the price on your chart !

jamestan1978:
Not sure why i am only getting 2 currency pair signals, the other one AUDUSD is left out??

Partial closing

I received this from them:

"I think the vendors will try to fix it with new version of RAS EA.

For now - just use partial - false as you do not have any problems with partial = false.

because as I know - this vendor is trading manually and I do not think that he is using partial very often. May be he is not using it.

New version of RAS EA will be announced and I sent all issues to the developers already.

Hope it will be fixed soo with new version or with old version."

Reason: