Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 23

ID 532 still free

hi guys, I create an new ID(RAS ID 1036) for commercial signal service ! you could find the site in my signature !

and the RAS ID 532 would still be free, but I will move most of trades to ID 1036 ! from next week,the RAS ID 532 will be a free trial signal, but i would only trade GU on it ! for more details please read the first post !

best wishes !

Full signal For free on RAS ID 532

hi guys, the RAS ID 532 will provide all signals on 8 pairs for FREE fron 29 June to 24 July, 4 weeks !

and at that time, all of you would have tested it for a whole month !

and then, you could decide whether it worth the price at RAS ID 1036 !

Welcome to test !

any question just ask me here or give me a PM !

best wishes !

Thanks,

I think it correctly, as much need to understand how to set a multiplier, therefore we need to test.

I do not doubt you to follow your signals good luck to you lyanshu

yevell:
hi guys, the RAS ID 532 will provide all signals on 8 pairs for FREE fron 29 June to 24 July, 4 weeks !

and at that time, all of you would have tested it for a whole month !

and then, you could decide whether it worth the price at RAS ID 1036 !

Welcome to test !

any question just ask me here or give me a PM !

best wishes !

Hi Yevell,

thanks for the opportunity to evaluate your strategy for another month. Most of us from the Donnaforex community have only been trying it for one week and that definitely was not enough time to form a valid opinion.

Regards,

mil2009

Thanks, yevell, this is a very good decision.

free till July 24th

Hi Yevell,

Giving us a few more weeks for free will give many here more time to evaluate your service and this generosity, will get u more subs eventually. I have no doubt that you will convince most now trying your signals, that it will be to their best interest to keep you after the trial is over! This is the way to get them hooked! This is very much appreciated!!!

ut2

Trading plan on GU and EU

GU:

support level: 1.6421, 1.6390

EU:

support level: 1.4020, 1.3980

if the support level won't be broken, I would find the signal to long GU and EU today !

Multiplier

hi guys, this morning, i tested the Multiplier with 0.4 and 0.8 ! it seems that i have the same problem ! when I set the multiplier to 0.4 and 0.8, it opened trades with 0.2 lot and 0.4 lot, but just in one second, it closed 0.1 and 0.08 lot itself ! i did nothing ,but it closed itself, even after I turned the buyer-closing_partial to false, it did the same thing !

i do not what's wrong with it ! hope the new version would solve this problem !

yevell:
hi guys, this morning, i tested the Multiplier with 0.4 and 0.8 ! it seems that i have the same problem ! when I set the multiplier to 0.4 and 0.8, it opened trades with 0.2 lot and 0.4 lot, but just in one second, it closed 0.1 and 0.08 lot itself ! i did nothing ,but it closed itself, even after I turned the buyer-closing_partial to false, it did the same thing ! i do not what's wrong with it ! hope the new version would solve this problem !

As tester on ID532, with lot multiplier 0.4, using demo account, I have indeed got 2 open and 2 partial closed trades. See attached statement.

Jeff

Yes

the same statement all time, i don't know what to do...

Reason: