Pips Harvester:yevell's Intraday Trading Strategy (RAS ID 532) - page 14

yevell:
on my test Mt4, i only open one M5 EU chart(this is not a special pair,you can open any chart you want), and attach the EA to the EU chart ! only one chart with the RAS EA, and it can receive all my signals of 8 pairs !

Thank you yevell! I'll try it this way tomorrow (today for you, hehe ;-)).

Christoph

CHK ....he closes them and usuially at about this time.

at the moment everything is down ..... pfg worked ok now with MAX lots set at 0.10. They always cooperate when I lose money. LOL

Yevell I liked the strategy you traded last week better ..... u did very well and I hope that success continues week after week. Hoping for a great week! Thanks!

ut2

Hi Yevell

You used to have a strategy to take 40 pips from a pair. This morning you had 80 in your hand but didn't close...

The old style seemed to suit you...why mend something that isn't broken?

Very best wishes

Roman

about lot multiplier in ras... and possible solution...

Hi Yevell!

I saw your post in RAS thread and newdigital's answer...

Well, i still think that there is nothing wrong with my setup...

As mentioned I have multiplier at x0.1 and max lot 0.1 ...

But i think I know where the problem lies... According to RAS statistics you are trading various lot sizes between 0.05 and 1 ... and while RAS multiplier correctly calculates my lot size from your 0.5 lot (->0.05), it seems to have problems when it has to calculate my multiplier from your lot size with two decimals... Like 0.25 lot, 0.11 lot etc...

So, if possible, I would kindly ask you to operate with one decimal only (N,N) and not (N,NN) - so in essence to trade lots and mini lots only (not micro lots), when opening/changing/closing positions... Thank you in advance.

btw... i dont think i'll be over balance... i have leverage 500:1, and few other protections. But thank you for noticing and warning me Good luck in advance, and let's win together!

Jaka

hi ut2, thanks for your kind words ! much appreciated !

ut2DaMax:
That would be my thinking as well.... yevell has been on a roll. Sometimes less profit might be a good thing in this kind of a twisted mkt...maybe yevell ???

Lavell you trade amazingly well , so I will not second guess your decisions. I am just happy to be a sub, & watch you do your thing day after day! And Thanks!

ut2

hi weirdgod,

i think i know the reason !

it is all about the lot multiplier !

just for example, I usually trade with 0.5 lot, and if your lot multiplier is 0.1, then, you would open the trade with 0.05 lot ! so, if i close 0.1 lot, you would close 0.01 lot ! it's Ok until now !

but here is the problem ! if i close half of the trade, 0.25 lot, then with the multiplier, you should close 0.025 lot ! but, as we know, the micro lot is 0.01 lot, so, the system does not accept the 0.025 lot ! so, the trade could not be closed !

so, we need to do something !

for me, I would close the trade with mini lot

and for you guys, please remember do not set the lot multiplier less than 0.1, if so, the trade would not be open !

hope help !

best wishes !

weirdgod:
Hi Yevell!

I saw your post in RAS thread and newdigital's answer...

Well, i still think that there is nothing wrong with my setup...

As mentioned I have multiplier at x0.1 and max lot 0.1 ...

But i think I know where the problem lies... According to RAS statistics you are trading various lot sizes between 0.05 and 1 ... and while RAS multiplier correctly calculates my lot size from your 0.5 lot (->0.05), it seems to have problems when it has to calculate my multiplier from your lot size with two decimals... Like 0.25 lot, 0.11 lot etc...

So, if possible, I would kindly ask you to operate with one decimal only (N,N) and not (N,NN) - so in essence to trade lots and mini lots only (not micro lots), when opening/changing/closing positions... Thank you in advance.

btw... i dont think i'll be over balance... i have leverage 500:1, and few other protections. But thank you for noticing and warning me Good luck in advance, and let's win together!

Jaka

hi roman, i'm always thinking to improve the system, to make it much better !

I have to do this to make sure that we could win !

and for the trade which i did not close @ 80 pips win, just because some subscriptors told me that some signals are not close, so, i have to wait and just set a sl to protect the order ! but no matter what, we won 6 pips !

please understand !

thanks !

best wishes !

RomanLX:
Hi Yevell

You used to have a strategy to take 40 pips from a pair. This morning you had 80 in your hand but didn't close...

The old style seemed to suit you...why mend something that isn't broken?

Very best wishes

Roman

hi roman, i'm always thinking to improve the system, to make it much better !

I have to do this to make sure that we could win !

QUOTE]

Yevell

And I think that's fantastic,too. Perhaps I may suggest something? If you know you are going to try out a new "system", you let us know in advance here so we can then either (1) just trade with you or (2) move to demo and watch.

I certainly do not wish to curb your inquisitive nature!!

Regards

Roman

in honest, in my system, i have indicators for long term trend, mid-term trend and short term trend ! usually, i use mid-term trend for entry, and use short term trend for re-entry !

so, sometimes, when i have a drawdown, i would first check if i am still following the long term trend, if so, i would hold as much as i can !

but it's for myself !

but for you guys, i'm not sure if you could accept a drawdown of 100-200 pips !

just as the GU trade we took yesterday, i would long the GU before it break 1.58 ! because i have a target that if the GU break the 1.66, it may go to

1.70 ! this is my long term trade plan !

and please understand, trade for myself is much more different with trading with you guys together ! i have many more things to think about !

i need to find a way to make you all feel safe and profitable !

so, please be patience, and first test the signal with demo account !

best wishes !

RomanLX:

Yevell

And I think that's fantastic,too. Perhaps I may suggest something? If you know you are going to try out a new "system", you let us know in advance here so we can then either (1) just trade with you or (2) move to demo and watch.

I certainly do not wish to curb your inquisitive nature!!

Regards

Roman

about the GU trade

i have something to say about the GU trade yesterday !

it has a drawdown about 200 pips, i'm not sure if you could accept it !

so, for now, in my opinion, i see the Gu would have a retrace around 1.6270 ! and the retrace maybe reach around 1.6400 !

so, i would find a position to let it out !

best wishes !

Reason: