SELLING THE HOLY GRAIL. STARTING PRICE 1 MILLION. DOL. - page 12

rustein >>:

Продам за 3 миллиона или Ваш с доплатой :)

so it's him doing a dead loop or something)))) - hangs in a somersault ...and then on the ground!)))

SUPER!

goldtrader >>:

Сильное творение! :)

Усредняется с рынка через 25п. А когда заканчивается маржа, то говорит: "Извините - я не виноват".

Ни в коем случае не рассказывайте как он устроен - меньше слитых депозитов будет.

I have never understood people who open 100 trades a day! What I have never doubted is the accuracy of the forecast!

goldtrader писал(а) >>

Strong creation! :)

Averages out of the market in 25p. And when it runs out of margin, it says: "Sorry - not my fault".

Do not tell me how it is set up - less deposits will be lost.

It's not as simple as it may seem at first glance :)))

I increased it from 500 rubles on the real account to 78 000 and it did nothing.

My first inputs are not stupid.

I reached my real account balance and I try to keep it steady and according to my real account balance.

We are not dealing on margin, as you may think :)))

You won't understand how it works, according to the report :)))

Moreover, it even counts spreads in a moment and point value for each pair.

So don't give me any lip.

:))))))))))))))))

report on work with MM but limited maximum lot size

Number of deals per day is roughly 4 days*4 weeks*12 months*2 years =384

4744/384 = 12.35 trades per day

peco писал(а) >>

I have never understood people who open 100 trades a day. What I have no doubts about is the accuracy of the forecast!

No way!

You're the kind of guy who chases good predictions?

Are you successful?

I think it's better than any prediction to have a positive trading result, I wonder if it's positive for you?

Galina >>:

Там не так все просто как может показаться на первый взгляд :)))

Я его с 500 рублей на реале до 78 000 разгонала и ничего.

Во первых входы идут не в тупую.

Во вторых он постоянно хэджит : в соответствии с открытым кол-вом позиций и балансом на счете.

Там не мартин, как вы можите подумать :)))

По отчету вы не поймете как эта штука функциклирует :))

Более того, он даже спрэды в моменте считает и стоимость пункта на каждой паре.

Так что не надо мне тут ЛЯ ЛЯ

:))))))))))))))))

And what will you do if you have already opened positions for a large part of the deposit (the balance is not enough to cover it, and, of course, the current state of your conditions for opening positions does not indicate the need for overlapping), and there will be a reversal of 200-300 points opposite to the direction of the main part of the open positions?

Galina писал(а) >>

It's not as simple as it may seem at first glance :)))

I overclocked it from 500 roubles on the real account to 78,000 and nothing.

And now you moved it to the demo to test it? :)

Galina wrote >>

Secondly, he is constantly hedging: according to the number of open positions and account balance.

Maybe I am lagging behind in trader's innovations and now this type of trading is called hedging:

Galina wrote :>>

You can't tell from the report how this thing works :))

I don't even pretend :)

peco писал(а) >>

But what will you do if you have opened positions for the larger part of the deposit (the remaining amount is not enough to cover it, and, of course, the current state of your position opening conditions does not indicate the need for overlapping), and will start a irreversible movement of 200-300 points against the direction of the main part of the open positions?

I'm telling you, he's counting everything.

The money to cover the poses is the same.

The only condition is a broker that gives a leverage of 1 to 500.

Then the collateral's just a pittance.

Well at least, I can say that the largest pledge sum I have seen is somewhere around 3,300 of the depo in 15,000.

That's the ratio he's counting too.

I will not worry about sharp movements in one direction and I will zahadzhik on another currency.

It's just mathematics.

baltik >>:

отчет по работе с ММ но ограниченным размером максимального лота

Количество сделок в день считает по грубому 4дня*4недели*12месяцев *2года =384

4744/384 = 12,35 сделок в день

You're going straight to the 2010 championship - we'll see there!!! Maybe they'll buy you out for more than 1 million, with a championship branding too!

goldtrader писал(а) >>

I guess I'm behind on trading innovations and this kind of trading is now called hndgrading:

You can't see the state of the account when you look at the report.

The allowable drawdown is specified in the conditions, I told you it takes into account everything that can be taken into account.

What you guys call Martin, to me, is a great way to make money !!!!

YOU JUST DON'T GET IT RIGHT!

You only see it for what you're so afraid of: "you're risking your whole depo all the time! "

But there's all sorts of things you can do to make it work for you, not against you :)))

Reason: