RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 37

Janus, Janus, Janus.

Please don't be upset. I don't mean to offend you.

looking at your system

Its unfortunate that you only have the ability to look at one of my systems. In early January I traded my live account through RAS with more subscribers, more closed orders, more pips profit and more open positions than you have "usually" and, I daresay more Total USD than all your systems combined. I have been through your so-called "challenge" with a live system which tested RAS thouroughly using BE's, TP's, Partial Closes, SL's, Limit Orders, Hedging and Scalping and I had the results I speak of. 1-2 pips lag.

Your system can not prove the quality of RAS EA at all, nor can you have a lot of trouble shooting with your subscribers.

My systems are not available to test the quality of the RAS EA. I have done that already and btw, i have spent more hours troubleshooting subscribers setting up their systems than I care to remember.

Maybe your system is not suitable for RAS or maybe it needs adjusting to be compatable with RAS and btw, I say that with all my respect for your trading system!

I hope it all works out for you.

Kind Regards

Fx

So.............

Fx Simple signals,

what of your systems should have that been?

The only thing i do not like on your posts is your persistency, that i need to change my systems, while yours are working flawlessly with RAS.

This is absolutly untrue and i demand you to refrain from making these statements.

The RAS website itself admits, that there are some severe delays in order execution!

So, this is in all , but your systems.

Show me the proof!

Where is your "January" system today and where are all you paying subscribers.

It seems to me, that you see absolutly no need for improvement, where i see lots.

BTW: You owe an answer on the clones.....................!

After checking all your offered systems at RAS, your total number of subscribers right now stays at 2.

And 2 is 2, even in RAS.

Janus

Facts count!

Only facts count:

-You make statements, i like to see the proof

-I make statements, which you can easy verify, you are not responding

Again:

1.What system made more money than all mine together and had lots of subscribers and where is it today? I can only assume it was RAS ID 412.

Track record can easily be checked at the stats page.

2.How can a RAS subscriber use a clone to improve signal transfer time, which implies that the statement on the RAS website , i posted, is incorrect, since i read it the way, that a clone should show a signal vendor the deficencies of RAS EA.

Looks like you pretend to know "more" than all of us.

Give us a chance to learn and just show me your facts.

Janus

JanusTrading:
Fx Simple signals,

what of your systems should have that been?

The only thing i do not like on your posts is your persistency, that i need to change my systems, while yours are working flawlessly with RAS.

This is absolutly untrue and i demand you to refrain from making these statements.

The RAS website itself admits, that there are some severe delays in order execution!

So, this is in all , but your systems.

Show me the proof!

Where is your "January" system today and where are all you paying subscribers.

It seems to me, that you see absolutly no need for improvement, where i see lots.

BTW: You owe an answer on the clones.....................!

Janus

Wow Janus!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so bitter towards me. I will stay quiet from now on as it's obvious I am agitating you.

As I said before. I sincerely hope it all works out for you.

Kind Regards.

Fx

Subscriptions Value Question.

ND,

Under the free signals, I also see some "Subscriptions Value" figures exist. I thought these are only on commercial signals?

Could you clarify how they are calculated?

Subscriptions Value = [number of subscriptions] * [value of subscription].

newdigital:
Subscriptions Value = [number of subscriptions] * [value of subscription].

But for free signals, their value of subscription = 0, right? So why is there total value?

I do not know.

I did not develop RAS.

I am just collaborating with RAS using elite section EAs ... "Just because of that": https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page24

As I see - for free signals it is the formula as

Subscriptions Value = [number of subscriptions]

EuroCatchFX

Anybody using Signals form EuroCatchFX. - RAS Id 898

Performance look impressive, unless you find a Broker to trade his Scalping Signals with low take profits.

Can anyone using these Signals please comment

Lots Multiplier Problem on RAS Stats

Hi ND

Any thoughts on this:

I subscribed to JanusTrading's 750 signal, and I want to test it at low leverage on my live account.

I prefer to set the Lot Multiplier values on the Stats page for the signal on the RAS member's site, rather than in the RAS EA (Lot Multiplier is 1 in my RAS EA), just to keep things simple, so I set the Lot Multiplier and Max Lots/Trade values, to 0.1 and 0.03 respectively, and leave all of the other pair-specific values at their default values (see the attached image).

BUT, I checked my live account tonight, and the "All" lots multiplier had not worked on certain pairs!

There was a closed trade for 1.0 standard lots, where the original trade coming into RAS from the seller was 1.34 lots, so the trade should have been copied on my account as 0.13, not 1.0 !!

Can you look into this? This is a serious problem. My RAS ID is Nimble75.

Thanks

F75

Files:
picture_5.jpg  22 kb
picture_6.jpg  2 kb
Reason: