Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 30

Great EA!!

Thanks for the EA!!! I'll forward test it also and if all looks good... live test it. Thanks again!

newdigital:
I am having this settings with Electra:

EquityTrailing = False; // To enable a equity trail, it will close all orders when equity show profit

PercentEquityTrailing =1; // Percent of profit to start the closure off all the orders.

So, in my settings EquityTrailing is not used at all. Because the equity is moving to +1000 or more pips sometimes and it is more good to let it move.

I did not experiment with this PercentEquityTrailing sorry.

newdigital, which pairs on what timeframe do you trade?

Thank you!

H1 timeframe 19 pairs.

newdigital:
H1 timeframe 19 pairs.

Does it open trades often? I attached it today in the afternoon like 1 o'clock GMT+2, so far no trades!

Account: 10K

Leverage: 1:400

Lots: 0.25

I haven't touched any of the settings of the EA! Do you have any recommendations for me, is everything alright or there's something wrong?

Thank you!

raven_bg:
Does it open trades often? I attached it today in the afternoon like 1 o'clock GMT+2, so far no trades!

Account: 10K

Leverage: 1:400

Lots: 0.25

I haven't touched any of the settings of the EA! Do you have any recommendations for me, is everything alright or there's something wrong?

Thank you!

Does not trade often. And I didn't saw any trade today (I could be wrong).

Linuxser:
Does not trade often. And I didn't saw any trade today (I could be wrong).

Thanks! Have to wait to see a trade!

newdigital:
H1 timeframe 19 pairs.

Please suggest to me, im use fxopen micro, if im open account micro 50usd(5000) leverage 1:500. how much pair i can trade, set lot n setting.

please, if 100usd same like (10 000.00).

sorry broken english..

Igorad fixed Electra EA for 5 digits broker.

Please find latest version attached.

new digital do you have some results from Electa on a 5 digits broker?

Not yet. I did not test it.

I will test it with may be Alpari UK broker (just because of fixed spread for this broker). But I want to do it with RAS. So, I am waiting for RAS now to attach more elite section EAs.

Reason: