100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 90

Maybe when you should have stopped using his system and gone back to your successful one after losing only a few hundred. Risk management?

Thank you Joe

I followed this thread since the first post, and i learn to use #2 setup with TF 1hr and look on the break on M5 chart. This simple system is awesome, my win ratio 80% with small loss, I want to say thank you Joe who gave inspiration that trading should be simple but profitable.

Regards

samibegood:
I followed this thread since the first post, and i learn to use #2 setup with TF 1hr and look on the break on M5 chart. This simple system is awesome, my win ratio 80% with small loss, I want to say thank you Joe who gave inspiration that trading should be simple but profitable. Regards

Maybe some information on your statements and time using this system would be... ... inspiring.

I stick with my "lady luck" hypothesis...

Thanks JS

Thank you very much for share your knowledge about trading systems. I am a newby, and I have learned more reading this forum than ever last.

Now, I am applying your TSU3 system with my demo account for two weeks, and although my profits are'nt still very importants, the real question is that I have made about 20 trades, lossing only 6 times, and getting 0 euros in others two operations. This means I have been in profit 12, that I think is good to be a beginner.

A little question. When market is in strong trend, do you think is better to operate only in the right bottom trend or still can we gain trading the opposite sense when 3 signal appears? Do not think you that go against trend market is too riskly?

Thank you and thanks to everybody who are helping us to know trading.

great job:)

hey ,really cool and profitable!!! but still i cant get the yellow 3 that u mention,where to download?thanks and be richhhhhhhhhhh:)

Moving average is only the best for me.

JoeSchmoe,

Thank you so much for sharing your system. I have used TRO's (The Rumpled One) systems before. Specifically the Semaphore, Support and Resistance, etc., but never with the ADX indicator. I am happy to report that I have been using this system for a while now and have NOT had a single losing trade.

Again, thank you so very much for sharing.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark [JoeSchmoe]

could you post a chart and maybe your Template.

Thank you.

It's the template the JoeSchmoe provided...Trade Set Up (TSU) #3 using the ADX indicator. I'm new here so I don't yet know how to post a picture. Why do you need to see one? It's the exact same thing as JoeSchmoe shows on page 36, post number 358.

Best regards,

Mark

Reason: