100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 85

Well that's a little insulting

Well that's a little insulting thinking I am mp6140.... Not sure why if I was him I would change my name and tell you how much I like your system. It's all good though.

I did not realize when I wrote the message last night that you were the creator of the other TSU I read on babypips.... How strange that I came across two of your TSU's on two different forums. Especially since I just started trading and this thread and your thread on babypips are about the only threads I have read.

Anyways, you got a great system and I am excited about testing it out more tomorrow when the markets open. I also recently ran across another interesting TSU called THV Ver3 on forexfactory, it looks real promising, I will try it out in conjunction with your TSU, it looks like their system will help me identify a sideways market.

can anyone post the current version of this system? Thanks

mikemadman:
Joe, I love your system, my success rate was around 60% before using your TSU, today I started using your TSU with a few added things and traded 100% 14 trades. I wanted to mention some other indicators I used to help me make sure the entry is good.

(SEE IMAGE)

1. Wait for the 3 to appear on the 1m and the 5m

2. wait for one full Heiken Ashi bar to change direction on the 1M

3. wait for the RSI (10), Momentum (8) and Stochastics (12,3,3) to all cross the 50 threshold on the 1M

4. wait for the MACD (5,10,10) on the 1M to cross 0 (this will almost always happen at the same time as the RSI/MOM/STO crossing 50.

EXIT

I pull out 50% of my trade when the 1M gets a full bar after the 3 appears. I pull out the rest when I see the RSI/MOM/STO crashing below the 50 threshold on the 5M

What do you think... as I have only used this system for one day, I may of just gotten lucky.

Hi mike...

I'm very interesting with your chart looks.May you give me your template please?...thanks

krisna

mikemadman:
Joe, I love your system, my success rate was around 60% before using your TSU, today I started using your TSU with a few added things and traded 100% 14 trades. I wanted to mention some other indicators I used to help me make sure the entry is good.

(SEE IMAGE)

1. Wait for the 3 to appear on the 1m and the 5m

2. wait for one full Heiken Ashi bar to change direction on the 1M

3. wait for the RSI (10), Momentum (8) and Stochastics (12,3,3) to all cross the 50 threshold on the 1M

4. wait for the MACD (5,10,10) on the 1M to cross 0 (this will almost always happen at the same time as the RSI/MOM/STO crossing 50.

EXIT

I pull out 50% of my trade when the 1M gets a full bar after the 3 appears. I pull out the rest when I see the RSI/MOM/STO crashing below the 50 threshold on the 5M

What do you think... as I have only used this system for one day, I may of just gotten lucky.

ooopsss...almost forget...I think you didn't tell us about MACD in TF5...And, do you wait HA to close in white color (TF5),then switch to M1 to enter position?...sorry for my bad english...thanks

krisna

The MACD on the M5 is the same as Joe's TSU1 and TSU2 (11,12,11) its only different on the M1.

Joe you are right, you really have to watch out for the sideways market, I took a beating today because the market was flat the whole time. All the indicators were telling me to enter but it just wouldn't move very much, and of course I would think that it was just struggling a little bit and keep going in the direction I wanted it to, but they would keep hitting my SL.

So now I have a new rule... before I trade look at the 15M chart and make sure there is some movement going on before I start trading.

Attached is my template for the 1M and the 5M... You need to have the following indicators.

RSI, Momentum, Stochastics, MACD_Colored, Heiken Ashi2, 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor, _TRO_RANGE and ADX

mikemadman:
The MACD on the M5 is the same as Joe's TSU1 and TSU2 (11,12,11) its only different on the M1.

Joe you are right, you really have to watch out for the sideways market, I took a beating today because the market was flat the whole time. All the indicators were telling me to enter but it just wouldn't move very much, and of course I would think that it was just struggling a little bit and keep going in the direction I wanted it to, but they would keep hitting my SL.

So now I have a new rule... before I trade look at the 15M chart and make sure there is some movement going on before I start trading.

Attached is my template for the 1M and the 5M... You need to have the following indicators.

RSI, Momentum, Stochastics, MACD_Colored, Heiken Ashi2, 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor, _TRO_RANGE and ADX

mikemadman,

Yes every system works until the side market. This is what kills you. Most of the time you don't know your in a side ways market until the present becomes the past.

One thing you might look at is the Mac D in every time frame when you sit down in front of the computer. You can see today went short. There was a time that it went pretty much straight sideways.

So look at the Daily Mac D. What direction is it going? What was the past Mac D bar for the daily. Then go to the 4 Hour, the the 1 hr, then Look at the 30 mac D. After that it is to random and could go up and down while it goes sides. I would pay attention to the daily,4hr,1hr and see what you feel when your looking at the 30min....wait for your signal and only take the trade the is going with the total sum.

Today I would have only taken a short.

Try that and tell me how it goes.

JS

Joe you are Awesome!

Joe you are awesome!!! I don't know why I never thought about this, but it makes perfect sense... So look at the 1hr and 4hr TF trend lines and the fibs, make your 1m and 5m trades only in the direction that the trendlines and the fibs recommend on the higher TFs. Every trade I made yesterday that was going against the 1H trend I lost.

Pm @ JS

joesmoe,

PMed you about your last suggestions.

nice

nice work

guru

Questions

JS,

What is the 100 SMA?

No other good traiding times, as these are very bad for my region.

Reason: