100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 95

Just came across a handy tool for MT4. It's called oneclicker. It's an independant app that allows you to place orders with predefined stop losses and profit targets. Looks pretty good.

It's free - download from here.

olives:
If you're using Joes TSU2 it works better I find with the zero lag MACD. It's more responsive than regular MACD (same settings as Joe - 11,12,11).

Also if you're out most of the day it may be worth while putting pending orders at pivot points. So if you've determined that the the main trend for the day is down, set orders under support levels which are triggered when price crosses them. If you use 20 pip stops with 80 pip targets, thats a risk to ratio return of 1:4. If you're wrong 3 times, the 4th time you'll make back the lost pips plus 20 pips profit.

With the correct analysis you should have more wins than losses and the wins will be bigger. The stop depends on the volatility of the pair (some use ATR to determine stops). Volatile pairs such as GJ and G-Swiss mean wider stops but the profit potential is bigger than smoother pairs like EU/USD-Swiss.

Hi Olives,

Thanks for the ZeroLagMACD - it does indicate sooner than regular, especially with Stochastic. Please confirm ZLMACD settings are:-

Fast EMA - 11

Slow EMA - 12

Signal EMA - 11

I tried Joe's TSU#3 tonight at the tail end of the US market and made about 25 pips; looks promising but attention must be paid to trend direction and proximity of S&R levels/MAs. As you say, there's only one way to gain experience!

Mike

Hi

Yes same settings - 11,12,11. Be careful using TSU2/3 with the "3" looking for tops and bottoms. A few false signals today using that approach but some good breakouts.

olives:
Hi Yes same settings - 11,12,11. Be careful using TSU2/3 with the "3" looking for tops and bottoms. A few false signals today using that approach but some good breakouts.

Hi Olives,

Thanks, just wanted to make sure the settings were in the correct order. Happy hunting!

Mike

Need some help please

Hello!

I'm new in forex and i read all the thread but now i'm very confuse. Can someone please help me to understand which method so far is the best and how to use it? I had 20,000$ in my account but now i have only 180$(!!) I really need to get back the money and i saw here that people do 300+ pips per day! that's awsome!! Can someone tell me it's not a dream and explain to me how to do it with the method mention here?

Thank you very much

TAL1983:
Hello!

I'm new in forex and i read all the thread but now i'm very confuse. Can someone please help me to understand which method so far is the best and how to use it? I had 20,000$ in my account but now i have only 180$(!!) I really need to get back the money and i saw here that people do 300+ pips per day! that's awsome!! Can someone tell me it's not a dream and explain to me how to do it with the method mention here?

Thank you very much

You traded, or let someone trade, your $20,000 account with little or no knowledge of trading? That is one expensive lesson right there. You aren't just going to read a thread, put the indicators on the chart, and make money. Especially 300 pips a day lol. Keep in mind that the people making 300 pips a day were doing in on demo accounts. I'm not saying it can't be done, but you aren't going to learn it overnight. It takes time, effort, and practice, just like everything else in life.

jturns23:
You traded, or let someone trade, your $20,000 account with little or no knowledge of trading? That is one expensive lesson right there. You aren't just going to read a thread, put the indicators on the chart, and make money. Especially 300 pips a day lol. Keep in mind that the people making 300 pips a day were doing in on demo accounts. I'm not saying it can't be done, but you aren't going to learn it overnight. It takes time, effort, and practice, just like everything else in life.

Someone else trade for me and i know that, but still i put the indicators on the chart yesterday when there was no traffic and i saw the indicators are good (i mean they tell when to take short and long) but are they work online also?

Let it go

TAL1983:
Hello!

Thank you very much

Learning to trade and trying to get your money back are two different things. If you place trades trying to get the money back there is a very good chance the $180 you have left will be gone as well in very short time. As hard as it is you have to let the loss go and if you really want to learn to trade put the time in to learn. Take it as a lesson but your money is gone and there is nothing you can do about it right now except give more away.

Good Luck

homestudy:
Learning to trade and trying to get your money back are two different things. If you place trades trying to get the money back there is a very good chance the $180 you have left will be gone as well in very short time. As hard as it is you have to let the loss go and if you really want to learn to trade put the time in to learn. Take it as a lesson but your money is gone and there is nothing you can do about it right now except give more away. Good Luck

Pepole like you only motivate me more and more...

Reason: