100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 42

proverbs:
I agree and this thread has been helpful so thank you for the open discussion. As I test and study I will share any other insights I run across to help give back.

proverbs,

Please do we would love to hear from you.

JS

Joesmoe

please where do you take profit from trades with number3 set up(ADX) ???

Thank

kuky969:
Joesmoe

please where do you take profit from trades with number3 set up(ADX) ???

Thank

Kuky,

Some times I take at 30pips.

You can also do this.

Lets say you took 1 lot as a trade.

When price moves to 10 pips close .30 of the trade.

Move the stop loss to 10+1

When price moves to 15 pips close another .30 of the trade.

Let the last .40 go tell the opposite trade set up.

So if you took a long then you would wait for the short 15m #3, 5m adx to cross and close the trade.

Hope that helps

JS

Ok guys after an exhaustive day yesterday i've finally done the alert for setup 3. Ermm not 100% and i'm still willing to polish it up.... but to do that i need you guys assistance to check it out and give comments.

Summary of alert:

1) Place the indicator on any a 5 Min chart (Currently programmed to work on a 5Min chart ADX Crossover.)

2) The longer time frame is defaulted to 15Mins. if you wanna see the #3 ball appearing like on a 30mins please change the settings under "Longer_TimeFrame" to 30.

2) The "CandleTolerance" refers to how many 5min candles the indicator will monitor for a ADX crossover. Defaulted to 9 = 45mins afterwhich the #3 ball would be deemed invalid.

3) This indicator would paint up/down arrows if within the last 9 (5min) candles shows a ADX Crossover in the direction of the #3 ball signal. It would also alert at every 5min interval.

4) This indicator is meant to be "live". If you slap it on any charts today, you wouldn't see anything much except the "balls". Unless you put it on USDJPY 5Mins anc change the Candletolerance to "20" you'll get a feel of it.

Please do leave your comments.... this is not perfect yet.... In the meantime i would setup a pc to run this indicator for next week on 9 pairs and monitor the results

Files:
setup3.ex4  11 kb

saintanic:
Ok guys after an exhaustive day yesterday i've finally done the alert for setup 3. Ermm not 100% and i'm still willing to polish it up.... but to do that i need you guys assistance to check it out and give comments.

Summary of alert:

1) Place the indicator on any a 5 Min chart (Currently programmed to work on a 5Min chart ADX Crossover.)

2) The longer time frame is defaulted to 15Mins. if you wanna see the #3 ball appearing like on a 30mins please change the settings under "Longer_TimeFrame" to 30.

2) The "CandleTolerance" refers to how many 5min candles the indicator will monitor for a ADX crossover. Defaulted to 9 = 45mins afterwhich the #3 ball would be deemed invalid.

3) This indicator would paint up/down arrows if within the last 9 (5min) candles shows a ADX Crossover in the direction of the #3 ball signal. It would also alert at every 5min interval.

4) This indicator is meant to be "live". If you slap it on any charts today, you wouldn't see anything much except the "balls". Unless you put it on USDJPY 5Mins anc change the Candletolerance to "20" you'll get a feel of it.

Please do leave your comments.... this is not perfect yet.... In the meantime i would setup a pc to run this indicator for next week on 9 pairs and monitor the results

saintanic,

Thanks for your hard work. Like to see people contribute. I will also help you and put the indicator on some pairs to see if or what needs to be tweeked.

Thanks agian,

JS

is it this indicator similar with fractal ?

MSN and Email

Hello fellow traders,

Here is my MSN joesmoe32[at]yahoo.com

Here is my email joesmoeforex[at]yahoo.com

Come and find me on MSN. When I get enouph people I will open up a room and we can chat about trades and entries, study new trade set ups. EA's you name it we will have a place were we all can learn and make more money.

JS

joesmoe:
Hello Fellow Traders,

Here is another simple trade set up.

We will call this 3 ADX TSU:

This one is the 3rd TSU I've posted. Make sure if your new to read #1 and #36 post for the 2 other TSU's.

Look at Image for Entry rules. This one is also K.I.S.S.

Thanks,

JS

Note: Look at the post below. The final #3 was not 55pips it was 116 pips.

Hi Joesmoe,

Thx for sharing this system with us. What do u think about using ADX 4 on 5M chart instead ADX 14 - I think it's more convenient because giving earlier signal confirmation.

Rgds,

Marko

jmarko:
Hi Joesmoe,

Thx for sharing this system with us. What do u think about using ADX 4 on 5M chart instead ADX 14 - I think it's more convenient because giving earlier signal confirmation.

Rgds,

Marko

jmarko,

If 4 works for you then I would go with that. I use 14 because I want to make sure I cut out false entries. Make sure its really exausted before it moves the other direction.

I would not look at History and at 4 and say that would work. I would put into live demo trading and see after how it does.

It's not so much how you enter as much as how well the indicator keeps you out of trouble.

You have to give it enouph time to show what its like when its wrong so you can see how money management will help.

One place that you will have a tuff time is when it is really trending. You will get the signal alot in one day and it will be fause.

If you can tell you are in a divergence time you will be fine but you can not tell you will loose a lot of pips. Demo it and see how it goes. Give us the results of what you find and please don't leave out the bad trades.

JS

thanks for the system

Reason: