100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 100

serge50:
I tried today this system. Only by reading the first post.

This is a very good system, had not a single loosing trade.

My account went from 5000 to 8247 in one day. And I did not spent much time on it.

Placed some orders and let them ride.

I attached the screen-shot, history and the attachments that are also in the first posting.

Hi,

I could not open the files attached in pdf.

Would you please re-upload the following files as separate attachments.

mac d s&r tsu#1.tpl

Tro S & R MP Indicator.zip

Thanks and regards.

Attachments pdf file

Forexlearner2008:
I could not open the files attached in pdf.

Right click and save, it's simple.

Also if you read closely, the answer is in my post.

Please read carefully before posting a reply, since this is really wasting my time. No offence.

But your answer to the question is in the post. Also if you can't use Acrobat reader, read the manual.

question about TSU#2

>5-Drag TRO support and Resistance onto each pair

>6- Put 100 SMA for Entry. ( This is not on the Templete you will have to add it.)

>Rules

>1- Wait for Number three to show up on the pair.

>2- Wait tell the Histogram peaks and retraces back 2-3 Histogram bars the other direction.

>4- Switch to 1m chart. When Price Crosses 100 SMA take the trade.

Why do you put the s&r indicator on the chart? It doesn't seem to be used for anything.

I have read this entire thread and I did not find any reference to the 100 sma being used by anybody. When I switch to the 1m chart, the 100 sma is usually pretty far away from the price and frequently on the wrong side, based on where the 1h chart shows the reversal. Is this supposed to be a filter to keep you out of the trade?

Interesting system! This is similar to what Kathy Lien uses except she has MACD at default and I don't think she uses a S/R indicator. She also puts 20 SMA onto the 5m chart (equal to your 100 SMA on the 1m).

Very simple and efficient. Will be trying this as I have not had much luck with my current swing system.

system enquiry

hey joe,

i tried looking at your system for the current times, seems that it has yet to be working very efficiently in the current times? are you still trading your TSUs?

Nice thread :d

Really good systems

props to joe

will begin testing TSU 1 & 2

joesmoe:
Hi fellow traders.

Trade set up #1

Mac D S/R TSU:

Rules:

Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.

Next wait tell Price crosses S&R

Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma

If it is then take the trade.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D 11,12,11, I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.) It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.)

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

JoeSmoe

We have 3 TSU's now in this thread. See Posts below.

(Trade set up #2) The Mac D Reverse TSU: Thread #36

(Trade set up #3) The 3 ADX TSU: Thread #358

JoeSmoe

sir nice post. thanks u sir. but ur mac indicator is not working. can u share again.? and what is point. i m looking in chart. pls share sir help me. i need daily 50 pip give me best strategy sir. i hope u r experience hold trader. reply me sir i m waiting of ur.

MAC indicator

dareking:
sir nice post. thanks u sir. but ur mac indicator is not working. can u share again.? and what is point. i m looking in chart. pls share sir help me. i need daily 50 pip give me best strategy sir. i hope u r experience hold trader. reply me sir i m waiting of ur.

The MACindicator is build in in the MT4 platform. You just have to drag it onto the chart.

It is a very nice system, made over $3000 on a 5000$ account in one day.

Files:
macd.jpg  20 kb

joesmoe:
Hi fellow traders.

Trade set up #1

Mac D S/R TSU:

Rules:

Mac D 11,12,11 crosses 0.00 either Direction.

Next wait tell Price crosses S&R

Finally on 1m chart make sure price is above for long and below for short the 100 Sma

If it is then take the trade.

I have a trading set up that works in every time frame and on every pair. I'm gong to include a picture of the 2 indicators that I use. TRO's/MP's Support and Resistance, & Mac D 11,12,11, I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.) It's very simple, very profitable, and you will notice that we tend to make things very difficult. Don't be fooled into thinking you need anymore then this.

I added one more Indicator for Easier Entry 100 SMA. ( This is not on the templete you will need to add it.)

With money management and knowing when to exit you will be winning more trades then any other time you have ever traded.

Please demo first before going live.

Question to you all after looking at this picture with just the 2 indicators what do you see? It should become obvious right away.

JoeSmoe

We have 3 TSU's now in this thread. See Posts below.

(Trade set up #2) The Mac D Reverse TSU: Thread #36

(Trade set up #3) The 3 ADX TSU: Thread #358

JoeSmoe

sir your post is very nice and useful.

Sir My first question MAC D Fast EMA:-11 Slow EMA:-12 MACD SMA:-11 it's true????

Next question Mac D S/R TSU: what mean of TSU???? How to identify right signal please help me sir

reply me sir with explaintion

joesmoe:
I use it to help me find the highs and lows. I use the number 3 on the second trades set up found on #36.

Most if not all indicators repaint. This does not happen very often but it does happen.

I use GBPUSD, EURUSD mostly because there are plenty of trades in a day to get 100-300 pips.

Mostly I use this in the morning because of the amount of movement there is. Then I go to Trade number 2 for the rest of the day.

JS

and sir what is mean of number 3 u have written there #36 what mean of that can u explain sir?

Reason: