_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 331

I had good results on eurgbp and eurchf with this EA with Alpari and Tadawulfx. Direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/863001

i m using it with alpari uk. the good thing with this one is that it has many variables to be optimized anwith 20 risk. prety good.d i constently optimize it for better resaults. in two months of trading i have made 50 percent profit only

Thunder4WD v2e & Your_Lucky v2d

Hello all:

My last entry was 04/06/10 and I am happy to see some activity. I thought I would have to attend a funeral for this thread, but it may jot yet be dead. Maybe the rumors of its death may have been overstated to quote a well known individual.

I have been demo trading with Thunder4WD v2e, Your_Lucky v2d and v1e.

My demo trading has been with IamFx recently out of NY, Alpari (UK) and (US). spreads are not good, 15 to 28, but due to my ignorance, not necessareily stupidity, I opened the spread limit on all EA,s to 50 and I traded consistently well on YL-v1e(Alpari-UK) until 04/15/10 then profits turned to losses. Until the end of April I traded only YL on Alpari-UK. May 1, 2010 I set up IamFx with Thunder4WD v2e and YL-v2d. So far no trades on YL as i did on Alpari-UK but Thunder4WD was going wild 6-7 trades per period, with almost all profit trades and minimal drawdowns, until the meltdown. Good thing I was trading demo. I left both YL and Thunder up and running thru the disaster and what entries and closes I saw. Something like Freddie Kruger on a holiday! It is settling down now and beginnign to recoupt the losses. $3600 profits and $1000 losses with $50,000 demo account. My new account with them will be about $5000, a more reasonable value and better risk as well as lots per trade. . .

I know this is not detailed enough but I am generalizing now. Later I will begin to detail activities. I first need to be able to upload my reports form the EA's. I don't know how to do that yet. MadCow and Jstein, your are apparently the men of the hour. With your expertise we can learn a lot. I just hope my input can somehow offset your knowledge. It isn't reasonable for one way conversation. I know little but I have been known to experiment.

Thanks again,

TraderJim

TraderJim:
I first need to be able to upload my reports form the EA's. I don't know how to do that yet. Thanks again, TraderJim

Hi TraderJim,

Here's the basic steps to help you upload your reports and screen shots to the TSD forums:

Two Steps To Upload Files

1) Use your EA's and Save the reports to PC

a) Save your reports and pay attention to:

- What the report file name is

- What the folder name is

- Write down file/folder names if needed

2) To Upload Reports To TSD

a) Prep your message.

b) When ready for uploads, below your Message Box is the Additional Options Box (see screen shot)

c) Go To the Additional Options Box and Click on "Manage Attachments" (see screen shot)

d) In the "Manage Attachment Box", Click on Browse to find your files on your PC

e) Click on the files to upload (one at a time).

1) File name should appear in the box.

2) Click on UPLOAD to complete the upload.

f) Click on "Close Window" to go back to preview your message and the files you uploaded. When done, press Submit.

Hope this helps you.

Robert

Files:

Vivat.. INDONESIA

Rdb is our country assets.

he had contributed create smart EA, anyway this thread is become the longest thread here. it same with forex thread on kaskus.us, our indonesia-national forum.

MadCow:
You may be having a problem with the Strategy Tester, not the EA. The S.T. uses a fixed spread for all dates. The fixed spread is set by the spread at the time you start a test run. SO different runs will have different spreads. This is really bad on weekends when there is no live data, and the spread is fixed as of last trade Friday. BTW, how does Thunder work during June, July, August '09?

hey there,

could u sugest a solution?

guy_ml:
hey there, could u sugest a solution?

1. Get a demo account with an ECN such as MBT (low spread)

2. Disconnect from the broker when the spread is low.

3. Run Strategy tester offline. It will use the spread available when you disconnected.

However the results will not be meaningful if you plan to use one of the "fixed spread" crooks.

Reason: