_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 336

princecoolhotspot:
please kindly help me program my trading strategy into an ea much thanks

hi

what is your trading strategy,why not post here. here are many programmers who can help you.

yourspace

here is my trading strategy and indicators

MY STATEGY IS TO ENTER AT THE EXTREM POINT ON A BUY SIDE AND CLOSE AT THE EXTREEM POINT OF A SEEL THE OPEN A BUY (STRICTLY OB/OS)

ENTRY RULE

FOR BUY

BUY WHEN THICK GREEN (KNOW AS THE MEJOR) APPEARSE BELOW POINT ZERO (0) ON THE CYCLE IDENTIFIER AND THE GMACD INDICATOR ORANGE COLOUR CROSSES THE BLUE COLOUR UP OR YOUCAN USE STOCASTIC OSCILLATOR AS COMFIRMATION PARAMETER :14, 3,3

FOR SELL

SELL WHEN THICK RED APPEARSE ONTOP OR ABOVE POINT ZERO(0) ON THE CYCLE IDENTIFIER AND THE GMACD INDICATOR ORANGE COLOUR CROSSES THE BLUE COLOUR DOWN OR BELOW

I WILL EQUALLY LIKE AN OPTION TO HEHG WHEN PRICE MOVE BELOW /ABOVE THE ENTRING PRICE AND THIS WILL CLOSE WHEN PRICE FALLS BACK TO THE ENTRING PRICE

A REVERSAL SHOULD BE ADDED SO THAT OPEN AND CLOSEN ON A BUY AND SELL SIGNAL GENERATED BY THE INDICATORS.

SL/TP MANUALY .

THANKS for your time

dear traders,

i have developed a scalping stretgy, is there any expert who can code it and post here for all of us. it is attached here in doc file format. your cooperation will be appreciated highly.

Files:

dear traders,

i have developed a scalping stretgy, is there any expert who can code it and post here for all of us. it is attached here in doc file format. your cooperation will be appreciated highly.

amar_butt:
dear traders, i have developed a scalping stretgy, is there any expert who can code it and post here for all of us. it is attached here in doc file format. your cooperation will be appreciated highly.

I tried to open the file but dont work.

amar_butt:
dear traders, i have developed a scalping stretgy, is there any expert who can code it and post here for all of us. it is attached here in doc file format. your cooperation will be appreciated highly.

What type of indicator is this you mention in your doc?

"moving averages of oscillators"

amar_butt:

Look at the MACD example EA in your 'experts' directory. You can modify that to do what you want...be aware that it does not give + return.

salam kenal

mas maunanya dong kalo settingan waktu untuk exness brp?

thanks ya mass..

5th decimal

Does this EA work on 5th decimal brokers?

now is out of session, how can i make it to see how it work`s?

Reason: