_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 326

sucessful live trading

hello there. i have been forwarding the thunder 2e for the past 2 months on eurgbp alpari uk. 2 very very sucessful months, 3 weeks of them live.

if rdb is still reading the forum:

i wish to make u a donation, its only right. sent u a pm.

for the rest of this forum:

i have been in the forex some time now, and the fuss and huss and amount of bulshit beeing written is amazing. i m just backtesting, than forward testing, and thats it. dont understand why other members here claim to be not sucessful.

anyway i wish people would try to be more constructive and less full of shit. it would help us all alot. happy trading.

Hello

Dir sir would you be so pleased to send your setting for this ea because i'm not so experienced and can not find the right one. Thanks.

sentaco:
Hello

Yea a few weeks it worked ok, but last few month this EA did not performed very well. Maybe this is the problem of the EA.

Regards

No problem with the EA, problem is with broker.

Any body please

Any body please if you have "Thunder4wd v2e" shear here. I can not find at attachment page on this forum.

Thank you very much!

Hi all,

What about changing the EA's name on your computer to something like a "." or "_" so that is all that shows on your chart, and make sure the comments is blank or something inconspicuous? Do the brokers see your code? It seems like this is only on your computer, but the chart is seen by the broker, and if the name of the EA appears on the chart and/or in the comments, you're screwed because they get these EA's also to study them and figure out how to defeat them. Also, maybe use a dynamic magic number for each trade that is somehow saved in a file, so if an unknown trade is placed (by the broker in an attempt to mimick your EA), an alert can sound. Just a thought anyway.

ForexCeo:
direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/863001

is it recommended broker?

If you can prove that broker has been clearly manipulating with you by showing different prices to defeat your EA, you can sue the broker for doing it. Or at least you can make a lot of damage to them on famous forums by showing screeshots of manipulated charts etc... Surely worth do screw them back if they try to screw you.

I havent noticed price manipulations on my account yet but i definately will watch very carefully how and when my scalpers did the trade and if the prices were about the same as other places. If there will be doubts, i will start to record movements and will surely f**k them back by spamming forums with proofs.

akupadamu:
is it recommended broker?

for these kind of EA yes. I've tried several brokers for eurgbp scalping ea's and Tadawulfx is the only one where I have profits and don't widen spreads ( 3 pips fixed on EurGbp and EurChf). You can see some requotes sometimes but it's normal with low liquidity during asian session, every broker has same problems. If you need more info ask me.

Cheers

Supranium:
If you can prove that broker has been clearly manipulating with you by showing different prices to defeat your EA, you can sue the broker for doing it. Or at least you can make a lot of damage to them on famous forums by showing screeshots of manipulated charts etc... Surely worth do screw them back if they try to screw you. I havent noticed price manipulations on my account yet but i definately will watch very carefully how and when my scalpers did the trade and if the prices were about the same as other places. If there will be doubts, i will start to record movements and will surely f**k them back by spamming forums with proofs.

The thing that I was wondering is if they place trades on your account with the same comment and magic number of your EA, using the same SL and TP that's usually placed by the EA, but they place these trades in the opposite direction of the trend, knowing that it will fail, and you end up scratching your head wondering why your EA bought at the peak or sold at the valley. Just a theory I have.

BTW spamming the forums doesn't seem to have much effect, because most people don't seem to care if you have problems with a broker, but don't let that stop you from planting the seed out there.

recommended broker:

direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/900100

Reason: