_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 329

Hey amburadul,

What will the VPS cost per monath - 1800 US-Dollar ? - in Germany a VPS will cost 22 Euro for 2GB-Ram (with 64-Bit and Program Files (x86))with Windows-Desktop and lower for LInux on run 24 hour on 7 days the week.

But you have all other things self install, how Virt.., MT4, EA's or you have a spezialist-friend to install it.

Recommended VPS

Crashbulle:
Hey amburadul,

What will the VPS cost per monath - 1800 US-Dollar ? - in Germany a VPS will cost 22 Euro for 2GB-Ram (with 64-Bit and Program Files (x86))with Windows-Desktop and lower for LInux on run 24 hour on 7 days the week.

But you have all other things self install, how Virt.., MT4, EA's or you have a spezialist-friend to install it.

As we know CNS have the best service for VPS untill now. Or if you want cheap you can use vpsland.

LOL 1800 usd $/ month.

You can even get a TRUE SERVER faster than a VPS for under 100$. For 200USD you can even get a QUAD CORE / 4GB RAM wich can run up to 4-6 MT4 without a problem.

Regards

FX 13

Crashbulle:
Hey amburadul,

Sorry to all, I account example rent vps $18 = 1800 pips devide the 20 days

average to get the profit in a day must 90 pips $0.9

If cost vps /month $22= 2200 pips / 20 target profit in a day must 110 pips

raja_hoki:
What version of Mr Awank EA do you have?

I just have semi auto v5-tcl, he never release to public after that version

Here is my latest results with the EA, i will also start to test the new version and post my results.

Regards

can someone post a review for live trading with this ea?

or maybe settings, timeframe and best currencypair to trade on?

i will test this ea first

Alphablogger:
can someone post a review for live trading with this ea?

or maybe settings, timeframe and best currencypair to trade on?

i will test this ea first

read post before, you will find it

thx

lucky EA

hi, I think to have found a way to make the (Lucky EA) highly profitable. if anyone here would like to make changes to the (EA Lucky) and share the EA HERE I'll tell you how we could make it profitable

thx

Reason: