_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 337

atxjess:
Does this EA work on 5th decimal brokers?

Sure this has been answered earlier. Read the thread.

My Settings for YOUR_LUCKY - Please advise

Hi,

I recently got the V2b version. and everything looks ok, but for some reason i am not able to get any trades done. I've been waiting for a few hours..

My Borker is FxOpen.

I know its been a while since there has be any Senior Member Posts, but I would really appreciate it if some one could guide me..

Files:
1.jpg  105 kb

ruht03:
I am currently using Your Lucky EA & Thunder 4WD EA.

It seems that these two EA put on additional trades when the trend is against you by created a second lot or third lot.

I only want to trade one lot per currency pair so how do I switch off the EA from create a second lot or third lot when the trend is against me.

Please help.

Richard

Hi, only MaxTrades=1

Good luck

Is this EA compatible with FXprimus MT4?

Lucky new strategy

Hi All,

I find how to make profitable lucky .. should modify the source code of the EA is not how I do if someone wants to help me I'm going to tell you the strategy ..

I use myself lucky that the first page of the very first version;)

( Your_Lucky_EURGBP_v2.ex4 )

thank you

Hi Oldhigh12. Please email your detailed explanations

Hi Oldhigh12,

Please email your detailed explanations on how to modify the "Your Lucky" ea to me via my email at james_phuc28@yahoo.com

I will work it out for you, and send you the exact modifications of this ea.

Please send me all charts necessary, and point to me why you think / believe this ea will make consistent profits on Eurgbp and/or Eurchf during Asian session.

Thanks

James

atxjess:
Does this EA work on 5th decimal brokers?
double dXPoint=1;

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| expert initialization function |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

int init()

{

if (Digits==3||Digits==5)

{

dXPoint=10;

}

if (Digits==3||Digits==5)

{

dXPoint=10;

int SLIPPAGE=SLIPPAGE*dXPoint;

}

return(0);

}

livenFX:
Is this EA compatible with FXprimus MT4?

Yes.

This EA is compatible with any MT4 platform.

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December 2008

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2 of the discussion begins on page 67.

edit : 22 Januari 2009

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2b of the discussion begins on page 133.

Thank you.

Hi all,

I know i'm coming late to this thread but as it's 2+ years on I wanted to double check that "Your_LuckyEURGBP_v2b(1).ex4" is still the most up to date version of this EA.

I will using initally on Alpari demo account running on Windows 7. I'd very much appreciate any advice or insight anyone in the meantime can offer.

Many thanks in advance

Roger

ea

somebody its sharing the forward test on myfxbook? what its the updated version of the ea?how about the optimal settings?

Reason: