_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 325

_rdb_:
yaa... I Know you are not a newby,

cause you already here since 2006... I'm newbie...

about your problem... I think... try to Uninstal/remove your MT4 Program and then re-Install with New Update from your broker... (re-download MT4 from your broker site...)

_rdb_

bisa bahasa indonesia tidak?

your lucky

Good EA, with some more work, this EA can be more effective..Hmmmmm.

Is this also the thread for Thunder_4WD.

I realise this is my first post but please don't misiterprate my intentioans.

I used to use Thunder on EURGBP with some success until it hit multiple stops on a news release placing successive trades on a spike and wiped out 50% of that account.

I friend of mine has been raving about "Quantum Trader" and the great results he's had. I am more of a sceptic and after some research i found out that this "great" EA is just Thunder_4WD repackaged.

I am worried about his account but he trusts them...it seems the admin of this program send regular mails with what pairs and when to trade and send daily updates...a bit of a "monitored" EA I guess. Personally I don't trust anyone who sells something someone else made but doesn't credit the author.

Anyway, does anyone have experience running this EA on other pairs, and if so what pairs, timeframes, etc?

When this EA worked it did fantastic, I would love to see it revived.

Regards,

FE

Hmm...I can't edit my last post but I see now that this Quantum Trader EA is/was Your_Lucky EA and this was discussed last year.

Does anyone know what happened? rdb is the author or this so-called Quantum Trader is telling the truth?

Appreciate the feedback.

FE

Tadawulfx

direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/863001

Nikolaus:
Can anyone tell me please if Your_Lucky_v2b and Your_Lucky_v2 are seen by the the broker. In other words does the broker know that it is Your_Lucky that is making the trades. If so does anyone know how to make the EA trade in 'stealth' mode?

Thanks in advance.

Nikolaus

Yes, every broker see your EA, no matter which one.

erdenmensch:
Yes, every broker see your EA, no matter which one.

Agree with it, no matter the stealth method is used

Very great ea .

Thank you

EA not profitable

Hi,

this EA may have been profitable in the past but not yet. And it doesn't matter wether its a copy of any other EA (see Quantum Trader above) or not. It's not worth any cent of donation and it is not improved at all. Forget about it and look for better EAs out there.

Hello

Yea a few weeks it worked ok, but last few month this EA did not performed very well. Maybe this is the problem of the EA.

Regards

Reason: