_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 328

yellowking:
I've been running this since 5th January on an FXPro demo and am very pleased with the results.

$700 profit on $5000 account.

Only large loss was when i extended the trading hours past 6am.

I'll test it till end of Feb and will then go live on a small account if this continues.

it's nice result.

Are you using v2b and the default setting?

Thank you

Get Lucky EA

Found an EA called get lucky. Settings need to be played with. Post good settings and results on forum.

pcalrose:
Pakcik RDB,

I changed the Lots, MinLots and LotsDigit in MyLuckyProV05p on Tadawulfx as follows:

Lots = 0.05

MinLots = 0.05

LotsDigit = 2

With LotsDigit = 2, no trades were opened. When LotsDigit = 0 or 1 (default), trades were opened, but I do not get the 0.05 lots that I wanted. MyLuckyPro would open with lots of 0.20 and above. My account balance was only $2,000.

On Forex4U broker, MyLuckyPro opened 0.05 as set.

Any idea why it doesn't work on Tadawulfx?

Thank you in advanced.

You must set MM to false to trade 0.05.

yourlucky v.2d

i'm forwarding test at fxopen more than 3 days, but the ea only smile and watching,,, not take OP at all,, setting default except MM = false; Optimalot = false; lot = 0,2.

any one can advice,,,?? and how about the _rdb_ ??!

Best ea

About the Lucky EA. So far I havn't been able to get it to trade on a demo account. And you wanted donations. Well this goes out to you or anyone else that can make a good EA. Anyone that can make an EA that makes me money I will give you 5% of my net winnings for as long as I use your EA. Anyone interested? If so email me at trsmth12345 at yahoo. Let's make some money.

direct link to open a live account in a few minutes with Tadawulfx: https://www.tadawulfx.com/v2/register/index.php/ib/863001

yourlucky

This expert works really well, but many brokers have raised their spreads and stop оut fields. I think might work well with hidden stop loss and take profits.

I have tried your lucky v2b 24 hour since friday using $800 cent, its not so fenomenal than the my lucky (original version by Mr.awank) time start 22 - 6 (gmt +2) this ea just open about once and twice a day...its too carefully trading ea, the DD may be not big but its not profitable, so far to reach BEP ..( min BEP for rent vps $1800/month ) its must get profit $1800/20days at least to get BEP must profit 90 pips / days...

amburadul:
I have tried your lucky v2b 24 hour since friday using $800 cent, its not so fenomenal than the my lucky (original version by Mr.awank) time start 22 - 6 (gmt +2) this ea just open about once and twice a day...its too carefully trading ea, the DD may be not big but its not profitable, so far to reach BEP ..( min BEP for rent vps $1800/month ) its must get profit $1800/20days at least to get BEP must profit 90 pips / days...

What version of Mr Awank EA do you have?

Reason: