Requests & Ideas, the beginning - page 105

mladen:
Been checking it So far haven't found where the errors(s) are

thanks for your time and help...

actually we need to find the way where it takes the trade only when there is a osma cross in lower timeframe and other 2 higher time frames should use only for confirmation...

i dont know anything about coding so i cant tell you exactly what to do but we need to stop the ea taking trades when osma cross 0 in higher time frames...

once we can solve this we can discuss about exit...

thanks

Dear Mladen do you think its possible to transform the lines from ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4 in oscillators between 0 and 100 (or -100 and +100)?

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen do you think its possible to transform the lines from ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4 in oscillators between 0 and 100 (or -100 and +100)?

rosalieone

Check these posts (the part about different types of normalizations) and let me know what you think : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686____________

PS: whatever normalization type is used, the crosses will change its places

Must we understand that the lognormal (mentioned by Simba) is the one ?

mladen:
rosalieone

Check these posts (the part about different types of normalizations) and let me know what you think : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686____________

PS: whatever normalization type is used, the crosses will change its places

rosalieone:
Must we understand that the lognormal (mentioned by Simba) is the one ?

Unfortunately there is no such thing as "best way of normalization". Whatever way we use, there will be some degree of "deforming" the original data. That is why I told that crosses will change places : because the data will be "deformed"

You said some years ago that for you momentum was one of the most useful tools.

Do you think that applying momentum to the lines could be interesting ?

mladen:
Unfortunately there is no such thing as "best way of normalization". Whatever way we use, there will be some degree of "deforming" the original data. That is why I told that crosses will change places : because the data will be "deformed"

rosalieone:
You said some years ago that for you momentum was one of the most useful tools. Do you think that applying momentum to the lines could be interesting ?

rosalieone

In this case no.

I will try to make a choice of normalizations and then you will be able to chose which method to use and which method you like the best in the case of that indicator

Thanks, ok

Could be interesting to see ccfp under another angle

I really believe in the power of ccfp

mladen:
rosalieone

In this case no.

I will try to make a choice of normalizations and then you will be able to chose which method to use and which method you like the best in the case of that indicator

rosalieone:
Thanks, ok

Could be interesting to see ccfp under another angle

I really believe in the power of ccfp

rosalieone

Just to let you know : I am working on it. As soon as it gets done, it will be posted

Thanks maestro

mladen:
rosalieone Just to let you know : I am working on it. As soon as it gets done, it will be posted
Reason: