Need coding of a powerful system!

Hi all,

This is my first post in this forum. I trade a system which is very simple yet powerful. It is not convenient to be traded manually though, since a lot of signals can not be traded because they appear in time when I either sleep or I am at work and can not keep an eye on the charts. I need an EA which will strictly follow the rules and I believe it will be quite profitable. Here is the system:

Open 4H chart;

Plot 4EMA (close) red; 12EMA (close) dark turquoise and 50EMA (close) misty rose or white.

Plot Slow Stochastic 8,3,3.

System rules:

Long trade: open long position after 4EMA crosses up 50EMA at the opening of the next bar. %K should be above %D on the Stoch.

Short trade: open short position after 4EMA crosses down 50EMA at the opening of the next bar. %D should be above %K on the Stoch.

Close position when 4EMA and 12 EMA cross.

For the last two months I had 10 trades and I made + 544 pips.

Please introduce a compounding option in the EA. That is it: very simple and powerful. Thanks in advance!

One more thing to add:

When the position is closed by 4,12 EMA cross, reopen position in the initial direction if another 4,12 EMA cross occures. For example if we are in a long position the 4EMA will be above 12EMA. When 12EMA crosses down 4EMA we close the position at the opening of the next bar. If in the same cycle before 4EMA crosses down 50EMA for new signal, 12EMA crosses back up 4EMA we reopen the long position, Hope this is clear.

Cheers

Hi Roger

Have tried your system, seems to work on GBPEUR better than others, is this the pair u are using?

did you have any losing trades? if so what was the draw-down?

Hi guys,

I use it on many pairs. It works well on all of the them. This system is quite profitable if you combine it with good money management. I just need someone to code it as some signals appear during the night and I can not make use of them.

so if I understand you correctly, you want a long trade when 4>12>50 confirmed by sto? or only 4>50 for entry? exit when 4 crosses below 12 that I got.

Is the sto really necessary? In quick visual looking back, it seems to always be in agreement, so it seems redundant.

Mark

Hi Flexie,

Both fast EMAs should cross the slow 50 EMA. Regarding stoch, I did explained it correctly in my first post. Sorry for that. You should put the stoch on 1D timeframe and check it there in accordance with the rules. It cuts quite a few whipsaws.

Roger_Taum:
Hi Flexie, Both fast EMAs should cross the slow 50 EMA. Regarding stoch, I did explained it correctly in my first post. Sorry for that. You should put the stoch on 1D timeframe and check it there in accordance with the rules. It cuts quite a few whipsaws.

I can do it for u, but put here some real rules, like 4 hour TF for EMA and for stoch is day? In first post is everithing 4 H TF. So please, make some cleare worts to know.

Marko

Hi Marko,

The EMAs crossover signal as described is on the 4H chart. The confirmation Stoch signal is on the Daily. Sorry for the confusion into the first post. It would be great if the EA can check for confirmation on DT, while attached and detecting signals on 4HT. Thank you in advance!

Roger_Taum:
Hi Marko, The EMAs crossover signal as described is on the 4H chart. The confirmation Stoch signal is on the Daily. Sorry for the confusion into the first post. It would be great if the EA can check for confirmation on DT, while attached and detecting signals on 4HT. Thank you in advance!

Here u go. Try, test and lett me know, if u are ok with. Exit 1 is with CCI, Exit 2 is your, Exit 3 is oposite signal

Marko

Files:
Taum_v1.zip  12 kb

Thank you very much, Marko. I'll test it and let you know the outcome.