RAS service - page 8

It is in beta testing now.

It will run officially later.

GoldWarrior02b.3 was connected with RAS (IBFX broker, EURUSD and USDCAD, M15 tumeframe). You can use any broker.

ID=436.

Some elite section members sent PMs to me that they found RAS website but they can not see any elite section EAs ...

How to see elite section EAs with RAS.

When you registered with RAS website so you should write your fores-tsd login varified with password. And, if you are elite member, so you will see elite section signals with RAS. You must see Electra, Envelope and so on. The IDs with asterisks are elite EAs.

If you are already registered with RAS and did not wtite your forex-tsd login on the registration field form so you can edite your account (username) to see elite section EAs connected with RAS.

Because elite section EAs are visible for elite members only.

But how RAS website knows: you are elite member or not?

So, during the registration with RAS website (it is free) so one of the question will be (your forex-tsd login?).

So, please edite your RAS accounts for that.

Or wait for RAS service will run officially to use this information during the registration with RAS.

new in here

hi all, i am new in this forum and i apologize if post this message but, i see many automatic ea's , and many versions, my english is not very good, and i dont undestarnd many things you say, i just want to know what are the best automatic ea's that i can use, i want to install in my fxdd metatrader, thanks to all.

Your should select the best for yourself ...

Anyway, RAS service will run soon and I will be able to select EA in easy way with RAS.

hi newdigital, what you mean with RAS, i dont know what it is. You see i have a fxdd account, i have used autopilot, tracer and steinitz robot and i have lost money, i need a good automatic ea to use with the minimum capital required.

thanks

I moved your post to RAS thread here so you can read.

Elite section is different from some places such as Stein.tz and so on. Because I will never say: "use this EA", or "Use that EA".

You need to start with this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174416 and than go to last post in Total Leaders thread, last week results in Weekle Performance thread, last post in Weekly Winners thread. After selecting 2 or 4 EAs so go to EAs' files thread for EAs/settings and so on. Every EA is having the thread here so it is easy to ask any question.

And do not forget: we are having indicator's section in elite section.

RAS service will run soon so you will select everything easy with RAS just in 1 or 2 pages woith whole stats information. And with RAS: you can trade any elite section EA having same performance with me and will not think about the settings and so on.

But for now: read some above mentioned threads first.

hi again, i have another question, the .mq4 files are automatic ea's?, or only the .ex4 file, i am asking you this because i see many ea's with the .mq4 file like firebird v.065 and i cant load into the chart

thanks

Yes, automatic EAs. Mql4 codes are source codes with no hidden anything. Ex4 files are generated by MetaTrader.

Read this thread for more: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

Ex4? The sellers are posting ex4 because they do not want for you to see inside the code.

In elite section: mql4 files only. If you need ex4 so your MetaTrader will generate it automatically using MetaEditor for example.

newdigital:
GoldWarrior02b.3 was connected with RAS (IBFX broker, EURUSD and USDCAD, M15 tumeframe). You can use any broker. ID=436.

GoldWarrior02b.3 with Alpari rus broker was connected wth RAS:

- EURUSD with ID = 448.

- GBPUSD with ID = 449.

- USDCAD with ID = 450.

We know the performance of this EA is different for different brokers. Most good performance os for Alpari rus broker. You can have any broker to receive the trades.

easyLMA_v6 EA is connected with RAS now with many pairs. ID = 451.

To stop using some pair - press "Pause" button on webpage near this pair.

Reason: