RAS service - page 9

ras service access

Hi ND,

is the RAS service being relesed to users ? If so, witch is the link and the way to access it?

Thanks

Roberto

Not yet. We are waiting for new webdesign.

If it will be long time for new webdesign creation so we can start here in elite section, and in the same time the designers will continue with webdesign.

But as I know, about 40 members are using RAS service now beta testing elite section EAs, free signals and commercial signals as well. So, I am posting it for them. Most of them are elite members.

New section was created here in public RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

When you unsuscribe from elite section so you can always ask for the news from elite section concerning which new EAs were created, performance of some EAs and so on (just to decide: to subscribe once again now or later may be).

Besides, RAS signal providers with approved IDs can open the threads here RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

Where

Where does the ID go? Does it replace the magic number?

newdigital:
GoldWarrior02b.3 was connected with RAS (IBFX broker, EURUSD and USDCAD, M15 tumeframe). You can use any broker. ID=436.

alpine4133:
Where does the ID go? Does it replace the magic number?

ID is just for RAS software.

It should be written on the third field from to to bottom.

I think tomorrow I will post the link to RAS website here in elite section and everybody can use it. Because RAS version #1 was developerd/fixed and so on by software and website, and by EA, and by server part of RAS, and so on. We are waiting for webdesign and it is only thing we are waiting for.

So, we can start here in elite section but in the same time the developers can continue with webdesign.

I will explain everything tomorrow how to use it. But as I see - more than 40 elite members are already using RAS so they can help in explanation as well. Besides, as I see: some members are using commercial signals.

Main section for RAS is this public section: RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

In case of elite section signals/EAs: the main thread is this one.

newdigital:
I think tomorrow I will post the link to RAS website here in elite section and everybody can use it. Because RAS version #1 was developerd/fixed and so on by software and website, and by EA, and by server part of RAS, and so on. We are waiting for webdesign and it is only thing we are waiting for.

So, we can start here in elite section but in the same time the developers can continue with webdesign.

I will explain everything tomorrow how to use it. But as I see - more than 40 elite members are already using RAS so they can help in explanation as well. Besides, as I see: some members are using commercial signals.

Main section for RAS is this public section: RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

In case of elite section signals/EAs: the main thread is this one.

great i wanna use it

I opened this thread now https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147 and I will post all the explanation about how to use RAS. It means that we can use it already.

Many members suggested to me to make very detailed descriptions with everything so I started on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179147 and will finish for few days sorry.

Any question please ask on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178957 (elite section signals) or on this public section (other free or commercial signals) RentaSignal Service and Elite Section Discussion - Forex Trading

Reason: