Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 32

it does work but what happened to you is that your timing is off...way off. so i would go over to FF and then practice whats goin on over there. I have had set backs do to special basket charts giving incorrect readings. but the method does work and I am back in live mode. up around 430 pips on my live account with open sells although i had to go back to .01 micros instead of .10 mini lots. just read what they do and get you TIMING down. if you don't, you'll loose another 20k. simple as that. TIMING is everything with this method.

niepce:
Hi T101,

I have been following you thread at FF since day one (despite never posting a single message on it).

Your strategy is rather a good one and needs to be tested by everyone.

Something I do not understand : Why don't you suggest to trade all 14 pairs in one direction, as it was the best rule if I recall correct....instead of trading only the couple of pairs that break the fence ?

Cheerios

Hi there, I would suggest finding someone that will train you in the strategy for free. Makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk is good as they do free trainings/webinars and you can follow them live.

hazelj80:
it does work but what happened to you is that your timing is off...way off. so i would go over to FF and then practice whats goin on over there. I have had set backs do to special basket charts giving incorrect readings. but the method does work and I am back in live mode. up around 430 pips on my live account with open sells although i had to go back to .01 micros instead of .10 mini lots. just read what they do and get you TIMING down. if you don't, you'll loose another 20k. simple as that. TIMING is everything with this method.

@hazelj80, does it work? There have been about 7 threads on over 5-6 forums and tens of thousands of posts and not one "trader" has proven that it works! I take exception at your dismission to timing, this method burns accounts up at a massive rate and people should not be lead into an irrational mindset that the only problem is timing.... unless you have rock hard evidence?

set 1 , which pairs, vs set 2 which pairs

any mathematical proof that it will work ?? (beside the pip spread cost) -- why hedging work -- the most basic graphical proof is required

there are only a select few that will and have ever got it to work for them. theres proof over there. you just have to read and look at how the very few people who can trade it call out trades. this is not hedging. you only put on the hedged trades to figure out which way the market is really moving. it's not easy. but will it make profit, yes. go and read it.and yes timing is the most important thing with this method, it wont matter what type of indicators you have. that you can eventually get around. people who have traded less than a yr shouldnt even be trying to trade this anyways. not saying anyone here hasnt but if thats anyone here. just forget about this method and an learn to trade 2-3 pairs

hazelj80:
there are only a select few that will and have ever got it to work for them. theres proof over there. you just have to read and look at how the very few people who can trade it call out trades. this is not hedging. you only put on the hedged trades to figure out which way the market is really moving. it's not easy. but will it make profit, yes. go and read it.and yes timing is the most important thing with this method, it wont matter what type of indicators you have. that you can eventually get around. people who have traded less than a yr shouldnt even be trying to trade this anyways. not saying anyone here hasnt but if thats anyone here. just forget about this method and an learn to trade 2-3 pairs

I can also call out 3 or 4 correct trades over the next week, give them the right spin and look like Soros. What you don't know is that I lost 10 trades during the same time. I don't see those chosen few who got it right. I see a bunch splitting hairs on some new holy grail indicator that will make this broken system work, others piping up when they get a good trade and ominously silent for weeks at a time, and a system creator who is to busy giving seminairs to be truly succesful.

you did it one week... we've been over here for WEEKS. actually, the thread is over 2 yrs old and certain people still post screen shots of live trades

Indicators development for T101's not very simple method - Page 93 @ Forex Factory

and Julius is having health concerns i believe and people aren't really talking about it, but I'm sure he's watching. I never payed for the seminars, don't need to. the info is all there to learn it

hazelj80:
you did it one week... we've been over here for WEEKS. actually, the thread is over 2 yrs old and certain people still post screen shots of live trades and Julius is having health concerns i believe and people aren't really talking about it, but I'm sure he's watching. I never payed for the seminars, don't need to. the info is all there to learn it

Bah!!... It's your money stick it where you want, just don't try and get others to follow suit.

P.S I may be young here, but I am ancient on FF... I've known about Julius back from his RSI days!

hazelj80:
and Julius is having health concerns i believe and people aren't really talking about it, but I'm sure he's watching. I never payed for the seminars, don't need to. the info is all there to learn it

He is really on his death bed---->Forex Singapore - www.SuccessFutures.com - Basket Trading System BTS

quick there is still time to register HoHooHo!!

I mean I have to calm down... maybe this BTS works, look how much he makes in a day 30*S$1500=S$45000=US$32000. "Not bad for a days work".

show me the money

The only person thats benefiting from this BTS system is Julius.

He is making his $$ selling his time to pitch this crap. Oh yea, and all the results are based on demo accounts..

Reason: