Simple Trading Method - page 26

hazelj80:
server: 69.59.151.116:443 Login: 78522 Invest password: GpAjtnl this is LIVE account not a demo. Demo account for the Broco Trader like i said, you need to figure this out for yourself. everybody always wants some proof but nobody wants to do the footwork. and prove it to themselves I have actions behind my words +293 in the Asian session went as high as 600.

Hey there hazelj80, it appears that you are 25% down!

Did you blow your account in November?

that's what happens when you use indictaors from past trade experience. now i got back 10% of that in 2 days. i should have gotten back all of my money this week and then some more. I'll do that next week.

hazelj80:
that's what happens when you use indictaors from past trade experience. now i got back 10% of that in 2 days. i should have gotten back all of my money this week and then some more. I'll do that next week.

Good luck

thanks! I know now form the last yr of live trading, that no EA or indicator can do what this system can do. so far since using this on my live account I have netted an "easy" 426 pips now I need a better profit lock EA for when it is time to increase my lot sizes.

this account is doing alright but the account is small right now and has DD from previous EA's and trade styles that just dont work. so now it's time to get it back to it's beginning balance and beyond with using just this method. I would say read everything you can about the profitchart in the other forums he started and you'll see a pattern that doesn't ever really fail at all so I'm not really afraid of what might happen. i can get the account to where it needs to be at in a couple of months from now. just have to keep on doing the exact same thing day in and day out and never second guess myself. i have studied this sty;e for over a month before putting it on any real money

Hi,

any body have the profitgraph indi to share in this forum. I am new to forex and have been reading this thread just yesterday. Wish to learn more on the basket trading initiated by trader101.

Thanks.

taipan99

Is anybody still trading this system? Ive only just started reading through it all and it looks very intresting. A very logical approach with a potential for big profits.

I would say read here about it:

Simple Trading Method with trader101 @ Forex Factory

read the first 40 pages or so over and over until it makes sense

Indicators development for T101's not very simple method @ Forex Factory

this is where the best publicly available indicators were made. it gets really interesting around page 70 but i would say read it all. it's better that way

and profitgraph is there too although we got much more advanced than that. it's over here in the forums I mentioned

Thanks Hazel,

I hvae started trawling through the FF site and think I have the basics. Do you trade this method? how do you find it?

Reason: