Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 29

Julius,

Many thanks for sharing this knowledge, now i learn more about the correlation between these pairs.. it's great.

I realize it's difficult for newbie like me to implement your method when we have to 'enter the market' and I will more study these strategy and for now i use your method to see the short trend in these pairs.

i will study it well, and i will ask you for any info.

Goog indicator

david_akc:
With the below screen capture. Notice the EURGBP. It is in a downtrend on the weekly and daily TF while the 4hr and 1hr are on the uptrend. Does it mean I should short the EURGBP and buy the GBPCHF?

Good indicator to make a study..

Invicible_kid:
i also would like to thanks to trader101,

his basket model of 14 pair that hedge each other create massive pips even in tight market...

actually i described that i've been finished built from the scratch my own trading system model based that trader101 basket pairs and have been running it in demo account recently about 2 days and the result at the glance is quite impressive even in ranging market...

Oooo. you've built such a profitable system, now I guess you want people to buy it....LOL LOL

Fender:
Oooo. you've built such a profitable system, now I guess you want people to buy it....LOL LOL

Yes, what makes a cr@p system worse are the low life vultures that try to feed off it when it's dying!!

Anyone still trading this method? or this thread dead as a door nail?

harmonytrader:
Anyone still trading this method? or this thread dead as a door nail?

Hi Harmonytrader,

Quite a lot of people are trading this system. It is not because people don't post that this system would not be worth while to trade it.

On the contrary. If I can give you my opinion: from ALL the manual systems that one can find here in this forum or on forexfactory then this system stands by far with head and shoulders above all the rest ( and Ibelieve I know what I talk about).

It is not easy to set it up or to understand it. It takes quite some time to learn it. But if you do take the effort to pu a lot of home work in it then you have yourself a system with very high return and a life time keeper.

The reason I have such a high opinion about it is that it is the ONLY system that gives you a clear view on the total money and overall trend that is moving the complete forex market.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
Hi Harmonytrader,

Quite a lot of people are trading this system. It is not because people don't post that this system would not be worth while to trade it.

On the contrary. If I can give you my opinion: from ALL the manual systems that one can find here in this forum or on forexfactory then this system stands by far with head and shoulders above all the rest ( and Ibelieve I know what I talk about).

It is not easy to set it up or to understand it. It takes quite some time to learn it. But if you do take the effort to pu a lot of home work in it then you have yourself a system with very high return and a life time keeper.

The reason I have such a high opinion about it is that it is the ONLY system that gives you a clear view on the total money and overall trend that is moving the complete forex market.

Friendly regards...iGoR

thats great to hear... i like the concept of it to help gauge market sentiment. I guess like most things in life, anything worthwhile takes time to learn.

Do you use the original manual method or do you use all the crazy indicaters some people use?

This thread just got my interest enough for me to have it read all along I'm now at post 800 (out of 2882) on the other forum, too.

I think that this method has quite a lot potential, if done correctly. What I lack here is just math background analyzed - most of thread posters just try to copy the system without analyzing it. And, there are very interesting conclusions and questions out there.. I will create another thread soon, trying to summarize the method and its analysis. For example, if you execute all 14 mentioned trades, you'r effective exposure will be similar to be long 4 lots on eur/jpy + long 2 lots on gbp/chf + 2 lots on nzd/usd + 2 lots on aud/jpy. And that doesnt look so balanced anymore, right?

Yet, people are reporting crazy profits with this system. For sure, there is many people who tried to trade it and got much losses only - and not reported. Even the original poster, trader101 aka PipScore reported that he had many losing weeks.

But, this method is not random at all, the potential is still there. I'll try to explore it from mathematical point of view soon, along with some real data from mt4, just give me few days

Are you going to give a statement of a year's record!! I can say I have the flipping philosophers stone, unless I prove it only a dumb a*se will believe me!! I mean really, don't expect some sort of rosy road treatment with a no use picture of a view annemic trades and a reply saying that others in some magic other land are making a killing with this system, The only thing you'll kill with this system is yourself!!! Of course, maybe I am wrong and you or any one else will come along with a nice little detailed statement of a years trading showing how you beat the S&P with a good Sharpe.... one can only pray LOL!

Invicible_kid:
Hi, i do not know who you are, i just intend to share my result based on trader101 pairs, not to share my private system, just to show that trader101 basket system idea is work!!! out of this forum in another online forum many trader develop and build their own system based the trader101 idea, they not only demonstrate, they profiting from it, mister!!!

We can learn from trader101 basket system that this system has solid ground to do. Why don't you learn something or asking someone here what any other interesting variance to do with this system, not just LOL LOL only huh ?

You just read it nor prove it don't you ? why don't both of you show your proven lesson based on this system ? i 've saw several things you say "cr@p" system that from beginning just copycat develop into the greatest, many of that found in FF, in the forex-tsd.com, that proven "cr@p" is Dolly system, read from 1st post you two! learn and prove!
Reason: