1200 subscribers!!! - page 139

Wandered through "subscriber selection" in mt4 signals... found a signal from an indian... 5 fucking years, not one losing month. Lots of profit percentages and a lot of dough (by the standards of local signallers)... Tipulia opened a signal today. He's been trading for 5 years and opened a signal. What is he doing here....? With such statistics in some kind of investment mega... I don't get it)

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Wandered through "subscriber selection" in mt4 signals... found a signal from an indian... 5 fucking years, not one losing month. Lots of profit percentages and a lot of dough (by the standards of local signallers)... Tipulia opened a signal today. He's been trading for 5 years and opened a signal. What is he doing here....? With such statistics in some kind of investment mega... I don't get it)

There are many of them, appear out of nowhere, disappear into nowhere (maximum 2-3 months after publication)

Vladimir Baskakov:
There are quite a few of them, appear out of nowhere, disappear into nowhere (maximum 2-3 months after publication)
+

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Send me the link in a private message.

*** burns)

Looks like it's started, the first signs of a drain are coming

Vladimir Baskakov:
I think it's started, the first signs of loss are coming.

It's not. He has recorded losses. He's not going down this time. That's for sure. It's not as bad as it looked in the beginning. It's not going to be quick, it's going to be gradual, it looks like.

But all the same, I think this signal is fake. Not that he can't trade at all (he's been trading on the real for three months now, although the broker is helping as much as he can), but he's not trading at all like he did in the three-year history.

Boris Gulikov:

Exactly no. He has fixed the losses. He will not sell out this time. That's for sure by now. It is not as bad as it seemed at the beginning. It's not going to be quick, it's going to be gradual, it looks like.

But all the same, I think this signal is a fake. Not that he can't trade at all (he's been trading on the real for three months now, even though the broker is helping as much as he can), but it's not the kind of trading that's shown in the three-year history.

Definitely, the DC is a miracle there. For some reason the increase in a month is already counted as a loss. I have been working for 3 years, I have not left my computer, I just monitored it and that's it - magic.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Definitely, the brokerage company is a miracle. The month's growth is already minus for some reason. Yes, the man has been working for 3 years, never left his computer, he just monitored this and that's it - magic.

I doubt there was any trading going on at all before the account was frozen here and in the flapper ))) Manual or automatic. That's why the DC is like that )))) There is no magic at all. Everything is natural.

Gain in minus was counted because the losses were recorded today. And the last day of the transaction history is not hidden.

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Boris Gulikov:

I doubt there was any trading going on at all before the account was frozen here and in the flapper ))) Manual or automatic. That's why the DC is like that )))) There is no magic at all. Everything is natural.

Gain in minus was counted because the losses were recorded today. And the last day of the transaction history is not hidden.

Yeah, well, the reviews are already swearing. It's like their eyes have just opened.
Reason: