Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 31

Invicible_kid:

PS :

To NewDigital / Admin / mod, what i've posting early here early it's just to show the effectivity of the Basket from julius and i just to show that the basket pairs of julius can be made some of variance strategies, wether it's free or commercially, but some misunderstanding made me confuse about posting in this thread. If you think i'm guilty just wipe out my posts and those replies to make this thread focus and steady............

Hi Invicible Kid,

You probably ment it well to show other possibilitys to make a profitable system based on some elements of the T101 system.

But try to understand that the T101 system is quite complicated and if one starts to post other ways to trade this T101 system, it will only complicate it even more for people that would like to learn this system.

I suggest that you deleet your postings yourself and that you open a new topic on it. It will help this topic here and I am sure that your new topic will absolutly contribute to this forum and to some people that would really like to learn more about your system..

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work...

Friendly regards....iGoR

----------

----------

----------

moklopas:
Nopik Are you looking for an EA for this system?

Thanks for info. Most likely I wont purchase it, at least without knowledge how it works.

why only 14 pairs

if you wait until wednesday for pure direction, i think it should be apply for all pairs not only 14 but all include gold etc. because if we wait till wednesday which is 50% of trade period, the trend is 95% right.

so, by watching where the price goes, we can take profit.

excuse me for my false conclusion.

moklopas:
HAHAHAHAHA.... only way you'll get anything is by paying $400 bucks for his course!!!! Or take his seminar and you to can make the "most amount of pips ever" in forex.... HAHAHAHAHAH. Here is a little puzzle for all of you, there are a 100 places for his "seminar", $400*100=?, That is how much he makes from YOU lot by NOT trading his basket

Latest news S$2188 at Singapore for his course "20 june 2010 ". Ha Ha Ha ....

I wanted to know why the put the system in a real account will not let me put it with 0.01 lots, and if the demo account.

thx

Does Basket Trading Really Works?

No offense to those who are using basket trading but may i know if anyone really making profit with this trading system?

I was once put so much faith in this system especially on eurusd and usdchg correlation as both are going against each other, so in thought basket trading might be the best system out there with lowest risk as the logic of the trade is, when one losing others is profiting, but thats not what happen as i have lost 20k using this kind of system.

So please let me know if there's still hope on this system, is there anyone making profit using this trading strategy?

Reason: