The ultimate indicator

Hi

I thought I would show you a robust and reliable indicator.It is a custom mt4 indicator , it is a combination of types of 7 indicators as follows

1)5 moving averages on multiple time frames

2)ranging market indicator

3)stochastics on mtf

4)support and resistances on mtf(multitime frame)

5)price action

6 )fundamentals inputs

7)momentum

It is reliable and performs in live market conditions .The indicator confirms very high probability trades at extreme readings.It also gives out voice signals.It takes real trading skills to make these indicators and a skill to read them .Indicator requires price action confirmations to apply it.

I am not interested in it being put on hex and decompilers , but when any of you get something like this indicator , do post results/images.Please do not ask for it , but try and make an indicator along the above lines.

Enjoy the results on images.This is the real thing.

Files:
aud.jpg  395 kb
dax.jpg  333 kb
e_usd.jpg  368 kb
egbp.jpg  389 kb
usd_yen.jpg  406 kb

Rajken...I failed to see "miracle" you're talking about

Pava

All those image show you an average 50 pips in a week (these are only for a week but results are same every week) , with drawdowns of < 200 pips , so think 50 pips every week 10 lots /20 lots , risk 20k /5k a week.

One would have to understand support/resistance , price action and set ups to appreciate the indicator , or they would already know it and find the indicator inferior to their knowledge.We humans require certainty , or confirmations of our trade , the indicator gives it.

Rajken...whenever I hear "One would have to understand support/resistance, price action and set ups"...I wash my hands, metaphorically speaking...the definition is so FAR from "THE HOLY GRAIL"...I can only get scared, turn around and start running as fast as I can...metaphorically speaking again...

- When PA breaks SR-lines and osci is ob/os. (but where is the mtf stochastic?)

- All MAs show in same direction of price movement (Really? - five MA in mtf?).

What are fundamentals inputs here?

Money printing , quantitative easing , interest rates expectations

//If long currency pair in interest rate increasing mode.EXTERNAL ENTRY

//If short currency pair in interest rate reduction mode EXTERNAL ENTRY

The mtf stochastics is coded in the indicator below , all the inputs are for momentum , mas , fundamentals , price action (where resistance becomes support or support becomes resistance ) are calculated and shown in the indicator window below.

By the way all indicators show false overbought and oversold in trends or very high probability situations.Overbought and oversold indications are useless .

"Markets can remain illogical longer than you or I can remain solvent,"

Sell markets that show the greatest weakness, and buy those that show the greateststrength. Metaphorically, when bearish, throw your rocks into the wettest papersack, for they break most readily. In bull markets, we need to ride upon thestrongest winds... they shall carry us higher than shall lesser ones.

The objective is not to buy low and sell high, but to buy high and to sell higher. Wecan never know what price is "low." Nor can we know what price is "high." Alwaysremember that sugar once fell from $1.25/lb to 2 cent/lb and seemed "cheap" manytimes along the way.

In bull markets we can only be long or neutral, and in bear markets we can only beshort or neutral. That may seem self-evident; it is not, and it is a lesson learned toolate by far too many.

Pava:
Rajken...whenever I hear "One would have to understand support/resistance, price action and set ups"...I wash my hands, metaphorically speaking...the definition is so FAR from "THE HOLY GRAIL"...I can only get scared, turn around and start running as fast as I can...metaphorically speaking again...

yeah I see , if they gave the 501 th moving average indicator , it would be next holy grail here!

When a ma crossover indicator can read other things at same time like support and resistance (in some commodity futures this is highly respected) , programmed with relevant price action (i said relevant , most price action is subjective and has no edge) , 500 indicators here using mas (only one standard indicator is used by bank traders ,and most here don't even know which one) .

You can make a thousand indicators based on moving average variations , if they were any good , you would not be looking for the next HOLY GRAIL.If one indicator does not work , making 999 others won't work , it is pipe dream .

Make one reliable and robust indicator , it will give you voice signals , look for signals 24 hours a day , send alarm calls when signals are generated and when you exit with a profit , it will give a voice sound saying "well done" with the signal of the exit (from the indicator).It will even send you text and email .

In the meantime here is 1001 th moving average indicator.

200 pips draw down to make 50 pips? I am glad you have found a system that works for you. Threads like this are more than worthless unless you can quantify your win rate, profit factor, sharp ratio and draw down statistics from forward testing. If you really want to demonstrate that you have discovered an edge, you might want to validate your results a bit more seriously.

I will be honest with you, I don't see anything in your charts that could not be attributed to randomness. Certainly nothing that merits a thread call "Ultimate indicator". Still, if it works for you than that is great. Go ahead and make money with it.

If you are planning to sell something, then you are off to a rather shaky start.

Like every child thinks his mother is the most beautiful woman in the world, for every trader comes the time that he thinks he has found the ultimate system. In his own world it is. Compared to others there is always a better system. 5 MAs, few in mtf and a twitchy mtf stochastic-something is maybe not bad, but far from ultimate. It is worthless when someone shouts: "I have found it, here are some pics with circles and arrows." Noone can really proof it. Then it's better one say nothing. I wish you much luck with your ultimate indicator, but a forum doesn't live from guys just yelling around. This doesn't help you and the others.

hughesfleming:
200 pips draw down to make 50 pips? I am glad you have found a system that works for you. Threads like this are more than worthless unless you can quantify your win rate, profit factor, sharp ratio and draw down statistics from forward testing. If you really want to demonstrate that you have discovered an edge, you might want to validate your results a bit more seriously.

I will be honest with you, I don't see anything in your charts that could not be attributed to randomness. Certainly nothing that merits a thread call "Ultimate indicator". Still, if it works for you than that is great. Go ahead and make money with it.

If you are planning to sell something, then you are off to a rather shaky start.

The figures are being validated regularly , but the answer does not lie in indicators or the 1001 th ma based indicator .The answer lies in the ability of the trader to use one free platform indicator correctly , you have it on your platform .Even the free platform based indicator can give you quite good results .Which one ?How do I use it?

Even if I gave you the answer , your interpretation of how to read that indicator would vary from trader to trader.

There is no randomness , currency markets are driven humans , every move on the pictures was driven by the psychology of the masses , if you knew the mass psychology , you would understand the difference.It takes years of experience , to read the behavioral psychology of the masses.

Even if the indicator was handed free to 1,000 participants on the forum , 990 would make a mess of it.To understand this point , you would have to see a you tube video by Van Tharp called trading mistakes.

Sell an indicator that works?Nobody sells an indicator that makes money.

Reason: