Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 33

hi

i can't speak English.. Sorry

Your system ( TP ????? ) Many Trade !!!!!!

Full Margin !!!

envy

IF i were a teenager, i would say "the envy feeds brain", but i'm not ...so i'm not saying it...

where is the Script for BUY ALL and SELL ALL for the Universal?

this IS NOT a demo:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

I can do this day in, day out. I trade on a special off line chart of the whole basket using bill Williams' advanced techniques. now i can add on positions ,baskets and count Elliot waves. his book trading chaos 2nd edition was the best trading book i have read to date. I recommend that to anyone here, whether or not they decide to trade baskets. it teaches you a lot about losers and winners and goes through everything you want to know about ALL markets and trading. loved and read it 5 times!

what i have learned about this type of trading is that it teaches you how currencies move. but like i said, if you don't time it correct, you will loose badly. and i will continue to say that until i am proven wrong. but if you just flat out know how to trade, you will succeed. I see a few skeptics and wonder why i even bother to respond to any of this at all. i was told to not even come to certain threads. hopefully this is not one of them because theres seems to be some people that wanna learn and and change their beliefs about trading.

because we all trade our beliefs, not an opinion, not news and definitely not a system. if you believe the market is no good, you'll get no good trades one way or another and that's all I'm saying on that subject.

and BTW, i never paid one dime to Julius but i profit because of my belief that i do understand the market. I am succeeding

good luck to everyone

Hey hazy, why ur running around posting all these mini accounts, isn't this also yours (Broco)

server: 69.59.151.116:443

Login: 78522

Invest password: GpAjtnl

You seemed to scr*w that one up abit, your spanky new account has

a hell alot of work cut out just to break even!!

hazelj80:
this IS NOT a demo:

MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Statements with the world

I can do this day in, day out. I trade on a special off line chart of the whole basket using bill Williams' advanced techniques. now i can add on positions ,baskets and count Elliot waves. his book trading chaos 2nd edition was the best trading book i have read to date. I recommend that to anyone here, whether or not they decide to trade baskets. it teaches you a lot about losers and winners and goes through everything you want to know about ALL markets and trading. loved and read it 5 times!

what i have learned about this type of trading is that it teaches you how currencies move. but like i said, if you don't time it correct, you will loose badly. and i will continue to say that until i am proven wrong. but if you just flat out know how to trade, you will succeed. I see a few skeptics and wonder why i even bother to respond to any of this at all. i was told to not even come to certain threads. hopefully this is not one of them because theres seems to be some people that wanna learn and and change their beliefs about trading.

because we all trade our beliefs, not an opinion, not news and definitely not a system. if you believe the market is no good, you'll get no good trades one way or another and that's all I'm saying on that subject.

and BTW, i never paid one dime to Julius but i profit because of my belief that i do understand the market. I am succeeding

good luck to everyone

moklopas:
Hey hazy, why ur running around posting all these mini accounts, isn't this also yours (Broco)

server: 69.59.151.116:443

Login: 78522

Invest password: GpAjtnl

You seemed to scr*w that one up abit, your spanky new account has

a hell alot of work cut out just to break even!!

I'll do more than break even. I'll get all of that back easily and make even more now that i look at things different. but at least i talk in terms of real money, not a demo. give me a week and I'll be back at break even. another week it be twice that. done it before, will do it again. but this is what happens when you use repainting indicators and untested custom indicators. all of that i own up to.

like i said, i don't like to talk much, i trade and post my real results

OOOOOOOK... you've got $695 to go. But you need to be able to keep it over time!! No point you making it up then putting yourself back into poverty, then you have to make up $968!! Get my drift?

hazelj80:
I'll do more than break even. I'll get all of that back easily and make even more now that i look at things different. but at least i talk in terms of real money, not a demo. give me a week and I'll be back at break even. another week it be twice that. done it before, will do it again. but this is what happens when you use repainting indicators and untested custom indicators. all of that i own up to. like i said, i don't like to talk much, i trade and post my real results

basket trading

hello all,

first i will be apologize for my bad english,

i have been developed a basket trading system for the last few years,

the idea is similler to basket trading from trader 101 with few tweaks,

.mt4i.com/users/baskettrader

just add www

i'd close sell positions soon and go all buy. right?

just a suggestion: why we don't open either 14 long or 14 short positions when the pairs are perfectly grouped. it should be the PEAK. if there are 7 sell positions on the perfectly grouped we could open 14 buy positions, there wouldn't be a lost...

Reason: