EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 1) - page 1950

I will not lie, I did not expect and to such heights - no, I did not. Total surprise. 20-dollar account closed, although the machine worked with it, but I almost lost it, I closed at the weekend before the news with a small deficit.

exi >>:

И при этом достаточно скучные вещи.... Весь день не знаю чем себя занять.

I watch cartoons

NikT_58 >>:

Я мультики смотрю

watching films, there are new releases: http://financepro.ru/forex/?

And I am thinking whether or not to buy EURUSD now
that's the question (c)

fasklo писал(а) >>

I will not lie, I did not expect and to such heights - no, I did not. Total surprise. 20-dollar account closed, though the machine worked with it, but I almost lost it, I closed at the weekend before the news with a small deficit.

I'm sure there are those who saw it coming.... The market is not such a mystery.
There are people who have "figured out how the market moves" and trade even without a clear TS, given only the MM. It's just that no one is telling anyone this....and how can you explain it, it's far from clear logic.

waitra писал(а) >>

And I am thinking whether or not to buy EURUSD now
>> that's the question.

I'm trying on a refill too. But haven't decided yet.... it's a big gap...looks scary :)

China and Russia formally submit a proposal to the G8 to replace the dollar

exi >>:

Я тоже примеряюсь для доливки. Но пока не решил.... больно большой гэп...страшно выглядит :)

It all depends on your deposit, if you have it believe me, I already did. But don't forget it all depends on your tactics

See if there is a channel that the EBA has not beaten up.

exi писал(а) >>

I'm trying on a refill too. But haven't decided yet.... It's a big gap... looks scary :)

Yeah, I really want to refill, especially now. According to my calculations the local reversal should be at 1.357 and it looks like it is. Something seems to me to be on the hourlys a la double top or something like that.
Who has any thoughts?
Reason: