Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 62

Hi Sixer,

Yes, it is part of a much longer term cycle group. I have a couple of questions for you about delta but if you like we can continue via PM rather than clutter the thread, I am traveling until Wednesday so I will follow up later in the week.

regards,

Alex

Delta

Alex,

take into consideration that i can`t reply to your PM because i have less than 15 posts.

Sixer

The chart shows my forecast "Turquoise lines " of the market and later on the market reaction , not bad

The vertical lines are what I "think" the market cycle

Done trading for 2012 , Its so quite in here

A bit early, but you might be right (for taking a "no trading" period) : probably all we are going to see is an occasional stop loss hunting till the end of year. There is no will for serious changes

MiniMe:
Done trading for 2012 , Its so quite in here

Hi mladen ,

Let me refer to a some posts first

Posts 585 and 584

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page39

I am attaching the original screen shot as well as the updated one , here is why I prefer to stop trading

- The price is building between the pink lines and getting ready for decent break and this is happening on most currency pairs

- Its a new year and the mayan have their own prediction for 2012

- New cycle seems to build and if we follow the delta phenomena its an inversion period , where there are no rules for direction

- The gold cycle seems to forms earlier that what I expect which confirms it might be an inversion zone.

I am not sure whats going to happen so I prefer to enjoy watching and stop trading

I think that we are more or less "safe" till the beginning of the new year, but with "regulations" like this : BBC News - US and UK agree failed banks plan

Shareholders would lose their money and people who had lent the bank money would end up owning it.

It is hoped it would stop governments having to step in to support banks.

one can not know. Something is very, very wrong with the bolded part, so ... as you say, let us enjoy the show

MiniMe:
Hi mladen ,

Let me refer to a some posts first

Posts 585 and 584

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page39

I am attaching the original screen shot as well as the updated one , here is why I prefer to stop trading

- The price is building between the pink lines and getting ready for decent break and this is happening on most currency pairs

- Its a new year and the mayan have their own prediction for 2012

- New cycle seems to build and if we follow the delta phenomena its an inversion period , where there are no rules for direction

- The gold cycle seems to forms earlier that what I expect which confirms it might be an inversion zone.

I am not sure whats going to happen so I prefer to enjoy watching and stop trading

If you look at my screen you would start to believe in aliens and that the news is nothing but away to find an explanation to as why we got screwed . My analysis indicate that the gold is gold is due to a significant move between the end of the year and mid of Jan 2013 , the gold move would move everything with it.

I remember 2008 very well because I got burned , so I am going to zoom out on one of my screens maybe I am wrong , but we have a saying it goes like this : if you were bitten by snake you would fear a rope being pulled.

I see two snakes in the chart and they are bigger its that or it too much trading for me and I need to take some medication for that so a time out might be a good idea

I had few moments to kill so I made a quick cycle estimation for GBPUSD , I focused on the extreme market movement mainly between 2006 and 2008 and I took it as a cycle , its not a rule but its not a bad start

Then I added to fourier extrapolation with the default settings , just for fun I never used this indicator before but since it adds some drama to the chart I though it would be nice to use.

As a general rule with the dela phenomena at the beginning and end of a cycle you would see extreme moves. However I am not using any astrology to estimate the cycle , and it took me 1 min to do, So please don't use that chart as a reference

Does anyone know a good forex psychiatrist ?

Reason: