Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 60

Pava:
figures...no...I am making money talking in here:)

I doubt it

Pava:
figures...no...I am making money talking in here:)

I did't know that this is your source of income , so will leave you this thread to increase your profits

thank you...I am rich now

MiniMe:
I did't know that this is your source of income , so will leave you this thread to increase your profits

on a different note this is fiscal cycle slow slide down the cliff with US trader bailing(me).

Files:
usdjpy_now.gif  32 kb

mrtools:
on a different note this is fiscal cycle slow slide down the cliff with US trader bailing(me).

Well done Mrtools, well done.

MiniMe:
It doesn't matter how it goes , If I am wrong then I'll try to improve my predictions , but if I am right then my next trade will be 50 to a 100 lot and i'll show it to you.

at 50 - 100 lots, fish and chips are possibly on you then ?? for every member of FX TSD?

received this earlier - not too heavy or long, but these guys know there cycles

World Class Financial and Commodity Analsyis from Gann Global Financial

ignore the selling stuff at the end and i don't advocate giving them any money, especially as there free stuff is good enough every once in a while

on another note - it would be a shame if this thread became a fight area

Wicked MiniMe. How many cycles do you track per chart?

lol , my last post was deleted because I mentioned the village idiot, seriously

Simba , Pips and Pava mentioned the village idiot in their posts, go back few pages and you will find it , I would say this is discrimination .

My words were I will leave predictions/posts to the village idiot since its his source of income, and I didn't say who it was , but if I have to make a prediction on this one I would say Pava is the village idiot.

If this post got deleted because I was explicit about it then I would understand , but when I am not explicit then my post is not different than Simba or Pips , don't you think ?

mrtools:

I really like your template on this page and was wondering if you have shared it somewhere on the forums and if not, if you would mind sharing it? Thanks for your time!

I think you got used to by now, being discriminated (for right reason)...

MiniMe:
lol , my last post was deleted because I mentioned the village idiot, seriously

Simba , Pips and Pava mentioned the village idiot in their posts, go back few pages and you will find it , I would say this is discrimination .

My words were I will leave predictions/posts to the village idiot since its his source of income, and I didn't say who it was , but if I have to make a prediction on this one I would say Pava is the village idiot.

If this post got deleted because I was explicit about it then I would understand , but when I am not explicit then my post is not different than Simba or Pips , don't you think ?
Reason: