Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 57

MiniMe:
I kindly ask the admin to ban me

admin

dont ban him, i am planning to kidnap him and Mr.pip to get the holy grail

Although its not 100% correct , personally i don't use it but you need to start from somewhere and this is a good start.

Files:

Cycle

Hello MiniMe,

Some questions:

1_Does a "read this thread", "apply to those Indics some settings" is an enough success formula or is there anything else about the prediction? What else?

2_If an early "Entry" prediction can be detected, can you predict early "Exits", ie detect the complete mouv's from beginning to end ?

Thanks for your enlightenment.

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

Very impressive Mini me.

You got all of our attention....

Ish

Hurst might be the only guy who a proper scientific approach in decoding the market cycles. I didn't read his entire work though.

Welles Wilder , Gann and EW they also pioneered this field each found the cycles in his own way, but more or less they all did the same , and unless you have an engineering or mathematical degree in signal processing it would be difficult to spot the similarity .They were all right each in his own way.

To answer your second questions : Assuming that cycles don't change then yes you can get the charts for 2013 ..2020 or 3020 ready for entry && exit.

There is no success formula , my advice though is :whatever I said or whatever is written in the books or said by someone else is nothing but B.S.

Don't believe anyone in forex including myself , don't believe any indicator or tool you have, do your own research to find the truth and to develop your OWN trading method. Testing and reading are the only real success formula

Tomcat98:
Hello MiniMe,

Some questions:

1_Does a "read this thread", "apply to those Indics some settings" is an enough success formula or is there anything else about the prediction? What else?

2_If an early "Entry" prediction can be detected, can you predict early "Exits", ie detect the complete mouv's from beginning to end ?

Thanks for your enlightenment.

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

MiniMe:
Hurst might be the only guy who a proper scientific approach in decoding the market cycles. I didn't read his entire work though.

Welles Wilder , Gann and EW they also pioneered this field each found the cycles in his own way, but more or less they all did the same , and unless you have an engineering or mathematical degree in signal processing it would be difficult to spot the similarity .They were all right each in his own way.

To answer your second questions : Assuming that cycles don't change then yes you can get the charts for 2013 ..2020 or 3020 ready for entry && exit.

There is no success formula , my advice though is :whatever I said or whatever is written in the books or said by someone else is nothing but B.S.

Don't believe anyone in forex including myself , don't believe any indicator or tool you have, do your own research to find the truth and to develop your OWN trading method. Testing and reading are the only real success formula

Well, that sounds really encouraging! LOL

Cycle

Hi MiniMe,

I thank you very much for your post and for your time.

Your answer is very positive in a sense it gives room to elaborate an education and a system (very fond of that).

Thanks a lot.

Now to go further:

Can you consider that you have enough experience (history depth with cycles?) to attest that it will run safe in the long run ? Isn't it just a " time circumstance"?

I mean that trading is evolving very fast nowadays as HFT( High Frequency trading) surely draw new trading borders and so on killing retail Forex. HFT's can see the whole market depth's and take edge advantages.

see

Guest Post: Nanex: Investors Need To Realize The Machines Have Taken Over | ZeroHedge

and

Doug Kass: Kill the Quants & Their Technology Before They Kill Us | ZeroHedge

and

Interview With A High-Frequency Trader | ZeroHedge

Are there still cycles with currencies nowadays? wondering...

I personally believe in "present" trading.

Let me explain:

Indicators redraw "past" periods.

Computing "futur" is your goal and it seems you're very well in that job.(hats dow)

"Present" is my timeframe (see the PM that I have sent to you. Did you received?).

So "Don't believe anyone in forex including myself , don't believe any indicator or tool you have, do your own research to find the truth and to develop your OWN trading method. Testing and reading are the only real success"

YES I agree, definitely !

Michal has given me real edge tools...

Thanks very much for your feedback.

Always interested in new trading philosophy...

Enjoy your trading week.

Rgds

Tomcat98

MiniMe:
Hurst might be the only guy who a proper scientific approach in decoding the market cycles. I didn't read his entire work though. Don't believe anyone in forex including myself , don't believe any indicator or tool you have, do your own research to find the truth and to develop your OWN trading method. Testing and reading are the only real success formula

Mearyeaurng:
Well, that sounds really encouraging! LOL

You didn't expect me to hand it over , did you ?

Tomcat98,

1- Screw what everyone is saying

2- Do you own testing

I already mentioned that

You are confused because you have a mixed understanding of the word cycle .You need to search in the definitions of the word cycle, then look at your chart , try to relate some of those definitions to the chart. The post a screen shots of what you believe a cycle is .

MiniMe:
You didn't expect me to hand it over , did you ?

LOL... sure, while you're at it, can you please put it on a gold plate too! hahahaha

Kidding aside, having been to this thread I am seeing just a little tiny ray of light toward the very near end of the tunnel.

Thanks,

Reason: