Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 63

I should have stopped trading , more drama

Files:

Please watch this video... EVEN if you have seen it before

MiniMe:

Hi Minime,

Please watch this entire video. EVEN if you have seen it before. Every time I do something stupid I seem to come back to this video... Cheaper than a schrink my friend.

[Trading Video] My Favorite Trading Techniques (Larry Williams) - YouTube

Happy Holidays

TCT

The first time I see a negative photoshop :) If it was not for the slightly imperfect last vertical dotted line I would have believed it

You got me

MiniMe:

mladen:
The first time I see a negative photoshop :) If it was not for the slightly imperfect last vertical dotted line I would have believed it You got me

If I had photoshop it would have been perfect, it was prepared on MS Paint

negative correlation

MiniMe:

Well, I guess I was fooled by a "reverse scammer" and a naughty elf... rofl... good one.

MiniMe:

Ask me next time I can do it for you, on live or demo doesn't matter

Where the heck is

where the heck is everybody these days? are y'all preparing for a freaking end of world or something- that's why you're not here?

Spectrometr separate metatrader 5 version posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297/page24

PS: it is a "basic" version (without composite wave and extrapolation) ...

Files:

MiniMe:
a rough guesstimate for gold

Almost a month a go I gave an estimation for the gold chart for the end of 2012 , it was on this post

and someone debated my prediction and post some crap from the internet , I am attaching both the screen shot from last month post and the current price and judge by yourself .

Pip, I wouldn't worry about Pava he knows he is an idiot he just need more people to confirm it for him

Pava is trying to play on the Jew vs Arab issue and drag his problems over here , I hope the admin do something about it as I know TSD wont tolerate such a thing , Just to let you know I report your post since you are trying to make troubles over here , for your info here in TSD we respect peopler regardless of their origin , colour or religion

Spectr

Spectr (a kind of a "on chart" spectrometr) for metatrader 4 version. The pm parameter for this example is set to 20. This is a original Yuriy Tokman version

Files:
spectr.mq4  9 kb
spectr.gif  55 kb
Reason: