Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 55

Looking for feedback

Greetings everyone,

Here is a screenshot using FLD on EURUSD M15. Am anticipating a move up and then a reversal some time within the marked vertical lines. I would appreciate feedback from the cycle experts on whether my analysis makes sense or am way off.

I am uncertain of where price will go but most likely will attempt to test the resistance PMP lines before falling down. Any feedback on the amplitude of the move would also be beneficial.

Please note that am not seeking trading recommendation, I am simply looking for educational feedback on the validity of the forecast and any tips on estimating move amplitude.

Thanks,

Pip

Files:

Pip,

You don't need advice , but I think your off track a little , I started working on lower timeframes only after I became very confident working on the dail.

Personally I don't see the EURUSD moving down at least not today , but I could be wrong

Whats the PMP lines ?

==Edit==

I made only ONE cycle there are many more so this is a draft analysis , the dotted lines are possible turing points (+- 1 error bar) , the red lines are the near future turing point (+- 1 error bar), however IMHO nothing major to indicate a down move only small bumps of turning points

Greetings everyone,

Here is an updated screenshot. It goes without saying that my timing was completely off, but the general forecast came to be. EU moved up after a bit of whipsawing and reached PMP resistance level as expected. Now the question will be, which way will it go? By the looks of things I would say down, but yet again, I have been wrong in the past

Fadi, PMP stands for Price Master Pro(TM), a tool I developed about 2 years ago that helps me identify potential turning points in price. It is based on Fibonacci price projection analysis. You can download a trial copy from the link in my signature.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

And of course I was wrong, but that didn't stop me from picking up 40 pips on the way...he he he

With respect,

Pip

Files:

Pip:
And of course I was wrong, but that didn't stop me from picking up 40 pips on the way...he he he

With respect,

Pip
MiniMe:

Personally I don't see the EURUSD moving down at least not today , but I could be wrong

I hate to say I told you so , but I did

MiniMe:
I hate to say I told you so , but I did

You gotta love forex...he he he.

Well done Fadi!

Cheers,

Pip

xx3xxx:
with the prediction estimation of the cycle length does it affect the entry and exit timing ?

Hi xx3xxx,

not sure if this question been answered or not (have not yet browsed to the next page) but i will answer you anyways. The forecast does not bear any weight on entry and exits. For that other factors are considered. The cycle forecasts should only be used for trend estimation.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Pip

Lets try the oil to see if it follow the rules , the trade is two days a head ,its on a 30 min chart , there are +- 2 error bars

The move should be significant on this one "I guess "

MiniMe:
Lets try the oil to see if it follow the rules , the trade is two days a head ,its on a 30 min chart , there are +- 2 error bars The move should be significant on this one "I guess "

Correction

I noticed that the Oil chart I am working on is not 24/6 like forex , there are gaps due to market hours. I need to use oil futures chart instead. So I think my last chart may not be accurate

Pip:
Just use the latest version and it will have the projection in it, either version 2.05 or 2.06 will work

just curious...

when using the composite cycle option, how much re calculating is there of the past cycle ?

i have placed vertical lines on the chart to mark high/lows but have noticed that when i return to mt4 the lines are no longer in the same position.

i know this indicator is not for exact entry/exit but i am concerned as to just how much it moves.

thanks for any info that can be given

Reason: