FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 114

Not a hep, just a beauty! Now you can go to sleep :)

zxc:
Not a hep, just a beauty! Now you can go to sleep :)
I'm going to sleep too (eurene salted :) ). Happy dreams and profits in 2 figures for everyone))))

Serg51:
I'm going to bed too (I salted the eurene:) ). Good night's sleep and 2 figure profits to all))))

Yeah, all the salt is going to take away from the weekend's profits..... I mean, all the gains from buying at the gap are going to be lost from selling, so it's up.

Freud:

yep, all the salt is going to take away the weekend's profits..... well, I mean, all the gains from buying at the gap are going into losses from selling
not anymore)))

Freud:

yep, all the salt is going to take away the weekend profit..... well, I mean, all the plus from buying at the gap is going to be minus from selling. in short, a rise.

shorter upside ???

Freud:

here, and chesham recently argued with me that the stop on the weekend is triggered, who got caught in the middle of the gap.......
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139779/page14 no need to overreact the stop will close at the edge of the gap - at the opening price that's what I wrote about. (and you do not remember what you said yesterday and not what you said a week ago :((.)

strangerr:
Mobile, congratulations.
What's in it for you? Or did you put the pendants on.

Ishim:
What's in it for you? Or have you got your pennies in a twist?

It's not about me, even though I'm in the bays. I just don't like peacocks with chicken brains.

strangerr:

It's not about me, although I am in the bays. I just don't like peacocks with chicken brains.
Do you know what's on the market today?

Ishim:
Do you know what's on the market today?
Your trouble is that you are trying to guess it. I see what is there and that is enough for me.
Reason: