Fast Fourier Transform - Cycle Extraction - page 24

Quantum action

I don't know how to read cycles, know much about math or coding- but I have some ideas, have they already been explored?

I hope I am not being absurd or redundant-

It seems that we might think about Planks constant (some multiple to attach it to markets and make its effects obvious)

Planck constant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1923, Louis de Broglie generalized this relation by postulating that the Planck constant represents the proportionality between the momentum and the quantum wavelength of not just the photon, but any particle."

"The Planck constant has dimensions of physical action; these are the same as those of angular momentum, i.e., energy multiplied by time, or momentum multiplied by distance. In SI units"

Shrodingers wave equation, uncertainty clouds, probability collapse (electron waves collapse when the probability of finding them is high, just like market entry points)

Schrödinger equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and music theory- such as actual harmonics (first overtone is second harmonic, second overtone is 3rd harmonic) could we extrapolate the major cycle from the harmonic overtone or figure out when our next harmonic will be?

Overtone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a difference between vibrating waves and propagating waves- like a plucked string and the sound that comes from it.

Would that be relative volume vs action, price action vs breakout???

Particles in a wave move in relation to each other.

Also amplitude, crest, trough and...wavelength-if we can approximate wavelength we should be able to find our turns right?

If these are crazy useless thoughts or already implemented feel free to delete or ignore this post- I won't be offended and hope not to offend.

Thanks for your consideration,

Ty

tradability:
Anyone know whats the indicators name showing the cycles on the first page of this thread?

Can anyone sum the amplitute on the each of the three cycles it shows to give a resultant vector?

This should provide a much better indicator I believe. Call it the Tradability Cycles lol

Hello Tradability,

I have attached a different tool that is freely available. I tweaked it to produce a summation of all the cycles and added some other bells and whistles from the original. Hope it helps.

Hot.Dog, you can also use this tool in your quest.

You will need to place both in the Indicator directory but only need to attach the indicator with the selective cycles.

Just remember that cycles are dynamic and so is the indicator (i.e. cycles are re-calculated with each closing bar).

Cheers,

angrysky:
I don't know how to read cycles, know much about math or coding- but I have some ideas, have they already been explored?

I hope I am not being absurd or redundant-

It seems that we might think about Planks constant (some multiple to attach it to markets and make its effects obvious)

Planck constant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"In 1923, Louis de Broglie generalized this relation by postulating that the Planck constant represents the proportionality between the momentum and the quantum wavelength of not just the photon, but any particle."

"The Planck constant has dimensions of physical action; these are the same as those of angular momentum, i.e., energy multiplied by time, or momentum multiplied by distance. In SI units"

Shrodingers wave equation, uncertainty clouds, probability collapse (electron waves collapse when the probability of finding them is high, just like market entry points)

Schrödinger equation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and music theory- such as actual harmonics (first overtone is second harmonic, second overtone is 3rd harmonic) could we extrapolate the major cycle from the harmonic overtone or figure out when our next harmonic will be?

Overtone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is a difference between vibrating waves and propagating waves- like a plucked string and the sound that comes from it.

Would that be relative volume vs action, price action vs breakout???

Particles in a wave move in relation to each other.

Also amplitude, crest, trough and...wavelength-if we can approximate wavelength we should be able to find our turns right?

If these are crazy useless thoughts or already implemented feel free to delete or ignore this post- I won't be offended and hope not to offend.

Thanks for your consideration,

Ty

Hi Angrysky,

Great contribution! But I have a question, how do you suppose we account for wave expansion and contraction? Am not a physicist, and do correct me if I am wrong or am missing something, but aren't sound waves, plucked string vibration, etc have a constant frequency with fade constant unlike market cycles where not only do they fade, but also change frequency.

Cheers,

Pip

Hello Angrysky,

Those are very impressive charts you posted with your comments above. Do they come from Metatrader or are they made in one of the Math packages?

Your thoughts are highly provoking, keep them up and they will benefit all of us

Tzuman

Spectrum repaints like a mother trasher...

Angrysky,

Don't forget e, natural log. It exists throughout nature.

Now all we need is someone who is capable in high math application.

BTW, seems that chart pix is of an indicator in advanced elite section indicators, how are you doing with it? Seems you should be doing ok, therefore don't know why your doing advanced conjecturing, not that such isn't good at same time when doing well trading-wise. :-)

Jerry

Need some time to digest content!

angrysky:
"The identity of atoms of a certain species is is a consequence of the identity of wave patterns in confinement- the structure of the stationary patterns is determined by the way elctrons are formed- not their environment" Amit Goswami p.h.d.

One note contains a spectrum of frequencies-

Being stationary is a propery of waves in confinement and should make stationary wave patterns-

Maybe lowest TF is the smallest harmonic frequency and the highest TF is our audible first harmonic pitch- maybe we are looking at it's propagating wave to see it's haromonic nature?

Schrodingers matter wave equation explains-atoms stability, identy with each other and their ability to regenerate.

Bohr discusses stability and the quantum jump- what is the electron (price) going to take to jump- what is our nucleus (a closed bar?).

If a closed bar is our plucked string- there are many other players at the same time and their various chords are somtimes harmonius sometimes not- the multiple propagating sound waves combination and distortion is all we hear, some notes will even vibrate other notes without intent and underlying themes can be masked- sometimes there is a rock concert playing next to a acapella singer.

A srting can be plucked many different ways and in different environments and it's fade though constant can change and be affected by that right?

So could there be a fade constant based on relative motion and position?

Listen to an orchestra tune up v.s. be conducted by the maestro, big difference lol.

Just for fun I would like to hear the market somehow.- it would probably be awful- but I am curious- I think we need a music major and physicist.

Here is the Tpl- you need the spect and Pips modified version- as far as the repainting thing- we are just trying to get an idea in the moment, maybe we will have to use bigger TF?

There is a horror story around the ex file- people be cool, it didn't get finished because of a jerk- either contribute or silently take what you are given and don't try to sell this stuff freely made and kindly given.

So- we have an unfinished and a repainting indicator- obvious we are only experimenting I hope and no one bets the house on it.

(all indies are from free sections BTW and hopefully I will never stop exploring)

Ty

Edit: Hey Pip- I noticed you took the 8th out, I tried to put it back in but got scared, though I think I could do it- maaaybe- but anyway- is there some way to make it show as is or could you throw it back in- or was it really useless?

also could you just throw in a harmony finder that detects any and or all chord patterns automatically on all tf/periods, what about scales?

lol- sorry, kidding about the just part- but I think that would be amazing.

Whoa! now I need to put my thinking hat back on and reread your post...maybe tomorrow cause now its kinda past bed time for me...LOL

But! I will certainly provide you with the Spectr indi with the 8th frequency added, just be aware that the composite line won't be in (limitations by MT4, sorry).

Also, for the record, I didn't create the original indicator, someone else did. I only tweaked it the version I provided a few posts ago.

Cheers,

Pip

Files:

Maybe something in here will make some sense-lol

Pip:
Hi Angrysky,

Great contribution! But I have a question, how do you suppose we account for wave expansion and contraction? Am not a physicist, and do correct me if I am wrong or am missing something, but aren't sound waves, plucked string vibration, etc have a constant frequency with fade constant unlike market cycles where not only do they fade, but also change frequency.

Cheers,

Pip

"The identity of atoms of a certain species is is a consequence of the identity of wave patterns in confinement- the structure of the stationary patterns is determined by the way elctrons are formed- not their environment" Amit Goswami p.h.d.

One note contains a spectrum of frequencies-

Being stationary is a propery of waves in confinement and should make stationary wave patterns-

Maybe lowest TF is the smallest harmonic frequency and the highest TF is our audible first harmonic pitch- maybe we are looking at it's propagating wave to see it's haromonic nature?

Schrodingers matter wave equation explains-atoms stability, identy with each other and their ability to regenerate.

Bohr discusses stability and the quantum jump- what is the electron (price) going to take to jump- what is our nucleus (a closed bar?).

If a closed bar is our plucked string- there are many other players at the same time and their various chords are somtimes harmonius sometimes not- the multiple propagating sound waves combination and distortion is all we hear, some notes will even vibrate other notes without intent and underlying themes can be masked- sometimes there is a rock concert playing next to a acapella singer.

A srting can be plucked many different ways and in different environments and it's fade though constant can change and be affected by that right?

So could there be a fade constant based on relative motion and position?

Listen to an orchestra tune up v.s. be conducted by the maestro, big difference lol.

Just for fun I would like to hear the market somehow.- it would probably be awful- but I am curious- I think we need a music major and physicist.

Here is the Tpl- you need the spect and Pips modified version- as far as the repainting thing- we are just trying to get an idea in the moment, maybe we will have to use bigger TF?

There is a horror story around the ex file- people be cool, it didn't get finished because of a jerk- either contribute or silently take what you are given and don't try to sell this stuff freely made and kindly given.

So- we have an unfinished and a repainting indicator- obvious we are only experimenting I hope and no one bets the house on it.

(all indies are from free sections BTW and hopefully I will never stop exploring)

Ty

Edit: Hey Pip- I noticed you took the 8th out, I tried to put it back in but got scared, though I think I could do it- maaaybe- but anyway- is there some way to make it show as is or could you throw it back in- or was it really useless?

also could you just throw in a harmony finder that detects any and or all chord patterns automatically on all tf/periods, what about scales?

lol- sorry, kidding about the just part- but I think that would be amazing.

That is not the real Goerzel 5 I found out- careful, wouldn't bother with it much.

Ok- I was thinking, the 8th is the fast or closest and I can build the same chord with 1,3,5 but switch the pitch- ie C, E, G is the 1,3,5 of the major scale and any one of them can be the low, mid and high pitch and we still get a nice chord.

Think about a very high pitch v.s extremely low but with variable volumes- inverted chords- modes- majors, minors, 7ths, flats/sharps- basically harmonious sine wave patterns right?

Thanks for any feedback on my crazy intuitions.

edit: pic shows inverted 1,3,5 of octaves- since the long cycle is 1 then the octave can be the long overtone with 8 cycles othewise we get a 7th chord with the 7th emphasised.

Here is a simpler modification request- instead of fixed cycles could it have a set of 8 selectable cycles- but red is 1 and the smallest- the underside low energy and therfor compressed side of the rainbow- make sense?

that way we could look at say 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1 cycles in a 200 period or whatever we want.

I guess a goerzel is supposed to do that but I think that one is too messed up and the real version is private or in the elite section- IDK

No Clue!

Angrysky,

I understand what you are trying to accomplish in principle, but I have no clue nor the technical prowess to even venture in programming what you are asking. Sorry mate, I wish i can help further.

Cheers,

Pip

Reason: