Rent a Signal service development and suggestions - page 30

Kenny Rogers:
That's what I figured. Then something is wrong with the RAS trade tracking then. And it's not just you, it's on the Daily System and other systems as well. Are you using the latest version of the RAS software?

Yes, the latest version since 2 weeks ago.

Hi fxtrader625,

I contacted with you by email and by PM trying to find you for reply.

Most recent version of RAS is the version #4. It should be written on the chart:

version 4

Besides, please update 2 dll files also.

Because almost all the problems with zero closed price orders were fixed already with new version.

Because I did some experiment: I used very aggressive EA with RAS openning/closing about 2,000 trades in few hours. And no any errors with this EA and with his clone. And majority of the traders do not have this error already as it is very very rare case now.

Please contact with me by PM sometimes (or by email).

Because as I see - your signals are good. But you need re-install RAS EA together with dll (download new one).

When will this service be ready to public.. I cant wait

newdigital:
Hi fxtrader625,

I contacted with you by email and by PM trying to find you for reply.

Most recent version of RAS is the version #4. It should be written on the chart:

version 4

Besides, please update 2 dll files also.

Because almost all the problems with zero closed price orders were fixed already with new version.

Because I did some experiment: I used very aggressive EA with RAS openning/closing about 2,000 trades in few hours. And no any errors with this EA and with his clone. And majority of the traders do not have this error already as it is very very rare case now.

Please contact with me by PM sometimes (or by email).

Because as I see - your signals are good. But you need re-install RAS EA together with dll (download new one).

Really? Mine still says 1.0 on my chart. Perhaps it would be much clearer if you write on the RAS website what is the latest version and keep a running log with dates of new version. Also a little instruction on how to tell which version is the latest would be helpful as well.

Just spoke with the developers and they said that fxtrader625 is using latest version #4. And that they are going to fix it anyway.

Currently, I am running 3 RAS systems, each one on a separate chart with different ID, but all within same MT4 instance. Should running more than 1 RAS system maybe a problem?

Jeff

No, it is not a problem.

Which broker are you using?

because some brokers are having 100 simultanious trades limitation ...

newdigital:
No, it is not a problem.

Which broker are you using?

because some brokers are having 100 simultanious trades limitation ...

I use a mini-demo account from InterbankFX.

build 219 had some problems as I saw.

Which build are you using?

It should be 218 or 220.

newdigital:
build 219 had some problems as I saw.

Which build are you using?

It should be 218 or 220.

I will check it this evening (within 8 hours...), I have still to update MT4 instances in my VPS, as I found another MT4 in my laptop was upgraded.

Jeff

Reason: